What's new

‘Pakistan won’t rush to join anti-Iran alliance’

We don't need to join against any alliance. Staying neutral will be a wise decision as we have good relationship with both KSA and Iran. Iran being our important neighbor, it is very important for Pakistan to have good relations with Iran and same goes for Iran as well.

Pakistan must stay neutral .... no need to drag our legs in to this matter ... let them decide ( Iran and KSA )

These Takfiris will fail. They can not win until you have Dr Iqbal's thoughts and philosophy to guide you.

well said. Takfiriism will fail once saudi is gone and petro dollars are stop entering Pakistan.

Wahabis did everything to kill Iqbaliyat. they camouflaged it but could not kill it. New Generation is not aware about Iqbal to that extent but they know to respect Iqbal and he is One of the symbols of Pakistan.

Iqbal is indeed a Power that takfiris cannot defeat. He is tafseer and explanation of Holy Quran.

(Farsi) Poetry by Allama Iqbal (Ramooz-e-BeKhudi)-Hazrat Imam Hussain RTA Karbala - YouTube

Wahabis did everything to kill Iqbaliyat. they camouflaged it but could not kill it. New Generation is not aware about Iqbal to that extent but they know to respect Iqbal and he is One of the symbols of Pakistan.

That is very sad. I think every Pakistani should read Iqbal and understand it. Pakistan being built and founded upon his ideas and being an ideological state rather than a historical one, needs to understand Iqbal. Without this crucial element, Pakistan will always be susceptible to hijacking by opportunistic forces which do not have the best interests of Pakistan at heart. Anyways that is my 2 cents. The ultimate decision is yours.

Courtesy of being here. :-)
i respect that but its against rules. Yr country flag should be of the country u represent and location flag should be of the country where yr residing. For example if i go and live or stay in America for sometime i will have to change my location flag to American one.

i respect that but its against rules. Yr country flag should be of the country u represent and location flag should be of the country where yr residing. For example if i go and live or stay in America for sometime i will have to change my location flag to American one.

No mods have told me anything. If you do not like to see your flag, then I will perhaps remove it. Originally, I had put it there as a sign of friendship.

That is very sad. I think every Pakistani should read Iqbal and understand it. Pakistan being built and founded upon his ideas and being an ideological state rather than a historical one, needs to understand Iqbal. Without this crucial element, Pakistan will always be susceptible to hijacking by opportunistic forces which do not have the best interests of Pakistan at heart. Anyways that is my 2 cents. The ultimate decision is yours.

Frankly, In Pakistan those who have no attachment with Iqbaliyat cannot understand Quran and Islam. Pakistan have nothing but Iqbal and the remaining is the saudi paid mullas and gangs who spread hate and distortion write bundles of books to deviate muslims from their original roots. that is the problem. once saudi is gone big change will come in Pakistan and Pakistanis will revert to their original roots.

No mods have told me anything. If you do not like to see your flag, then I will perhaps remove it. Originally, I had put it there as a sign of friendship.
like i said i respect that. We know what we are and what our relations with iran are, u dont need to show it in this way. But as by rules is what i have said since there is a lot of strictness in the forum abt abiding rules. If somebody changes yr flags forcefully u dont like that anyways so i thought to tell u by myself.

And the reason why the mods havnt told u so is because usually u guys r under our intel. mod team its their duty to implement that and i dont know why they havnt notice that. But as u more and more get involved in the other threads outside irani defence section the more u may get noticed.

In the end im sorry if i have offended u but these are the rules that i as a Pakistani in a Pakistani forum will like everyone to follow.

Back
Top Bottom