What's new

‘Pakistan won’t rush to join anti-Iran alliance’

Iran defends its interests and goes after terrorists who launch cross border attacks. We are the ones failing to curb militancy. Afghanistan has attacked the border twice as much as Iran. Iran was the first country to accept our independence and Afghanistan the last. Lets not blame the Iranians for defending their interests. We have given Shamsi to US and it has obviously been used to spy on Iran. We refuse gas pipeline because of sanctions-so we are the ones bullying them. We are against them getting nukes too while we sit on a stockpile ourselves
we arnt against iran getting nukes, let me assure u that. Hathi k daant khany k or orr dikhany k or.

Hundereds of Sunnis being killed every day in Pakistan God knows how many by Shias but since Shias become minority when it comes to protest and become majority when it comes to get seats in Parliment thats is why they are being exposed more Everyone knows Pakistani media is dominated by Pro-Irani eliments .......... Even then I can list down many killings in the hands of Shias just within a year more than dozen prominent deobandi personalities killed by Shias .............

:rofl: :rofl: evil shias.. You should now also curse Quaid e Azam who created this country people like you breathe in .. And those soldiers who sacrifice their lives to protect the lives of secterian insects like yourself.

And pray for Mard e Momins like ASWJ,LeJ,SSP,TTP n other such cunts .

The people of the land will decide what is artificial and what is not. Who are you?
Someone who believes in historical precedent. Whether or not Pakistanis decide this or that is irellevant. It is an experiment that people including myself hope will be successful however looking at the current situation, it isn't going well.

The people of the land will decide what is artificial and what is not. Who are you?
He is a hindostani who was hated by Punjabs and whom the punjabi plundered after joining the British .. Poor fellas were held in contempt by not only Punjabis but also Nepalese Gurkhas. Apart from other ethnicities of modern day Pak.

I already told you its being eliminated by army itself so why still srying for that issue again and again???

What about Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Fiqah Jafriah and its dozens of child groups??? They are slaughtering sunnis whenever they get the chance remember the Rawapindi incident????

it looks you are not aware of facts about shias. Official shia reactions has been limited to peaceful protests and demos. Shias live in large numbers in Pakistan and any official militant reaction will definitely huge and will have huge impact on politics in Pakistan. So it is not right to think that Shias are crushed or fully marginalized.

Incidents occur due to personal enimity or personal initiative due to loss of relatives or other reasons. In such incidents Shias official immediately step in to control and contain it and restore peace before it spread to other areas. Shia leadership always disown such acts and stop people from going to violence. Any militant move will endanger own people as it will have lasting impact on generations and people will be divided permanently which is harmful for the country.

whatever you see the rise of wahabi or deobandi militancy is temporary as both minority sects have failed to achieve and are making their last moves to Rent out Pakistan to saudi which is not practical.

They spend billions of dollars on their military and still need our troops to protect them !? Why not fund our military budget instead ? :lol:

Would be more than happy to protect Saudis of they spend 40 billion on Pal military every year instead of buying stuff from the west for their incompetent troops.
And for est of life that stuff stays in safe house.we spend 60 billion and still need protection we just spend 7 billion and are ready to fight anybody...

Why because it was always the language of Muslim sovereigns in South Asia and the Bengalis also used to have farsi as a state language at one point so they would not have made a huge fuss like they did with Urdu. Anyway you are right it has nothing to do with Nawaz so let us leave it.

Urdu was a bigger blunder if you take East Pakistan/ mqm into account, anyway this is off topic so leave it.

Farsi and Urdu has always been the language of the educated Muslims of South Asia specially in UP, Delhi and Lahore. Arabic was only used in religion whereas Urdu and farsi were considered important languages in education.

He is a hindostani who was hated by Punjabs and whom the punjabi plundered after joining the British .. Poor fellas were held in contempt by not only Punjabis but also Nepalese Gurkhas. Apart from other ethnicities of modern day Pak.
Who are you talking about? I'm from Uttarakhand so I am not a "Hindustani" in the traditional sense.

Our intolerance has crossed all limits. How does 40000 deaths at the hands of LEJ/TTP do against 50-100 people Sipah E Muhammed killed who were by the way in ASWJ/SSP/LEJ. To date the shias have been oppressed and targetted only sectarian terrorists. They could easily have blown up sunni mosques and murdered average sunnis but they did not. That explains where all the hate is coming from...

Do note I am a sunni.

Nope, India has historically meant East of the Indus. It is the name of a region. Roman scholars agree as shown in the quote but so did Heretodus and the Chinese. What do you mean by "Pakistani river"? There is no Pakistan, it never existed and is an artificial entity.

Believe me Pakistan very much exists and will continue to do so. There was never a country named Pakistan but now there is and we came to existence after years of sacrifices, hard work and blood shed and guess what? we are staying. The earlier you realize it, the better.

Believe me Pakistan very much exists and will continue to do so. There was never a country named Pakistan but now there is and we came to existence after years of sacrifices, hard work and blood shed and guess what? we are staying. The earlier you realize it, the better.
We do not care about anything West of the Indus however East of the Indus is ours and we will take it by hook or crook.

LMAO! When? I am Gurkha from Uttarakhand. Learn history, you didn't do shit. You are a artificial nation that has never existed, you are destined to fail and East of Indus will once again be claimed by India.

Pakistani army has beat Gurkhas in combat before. Gurkhas are nothing but ordinary. Besides, I'm sure you yourself are nothing.

Pakistani army has beat Gurkhas in combat before. You are nothing but ordinary.
And we have slaughtered thousands of Taliban fighting for the British. And Gurkha casualties are very low in the Indian army. Anyway this isn't about me.

Back
Top Bottom