What's new

‘Pakistan won’t rush to join anti-Iran alliance’

Deobandis are on verge of extinction ,TTP is on the run and Madrissas are under strict watch So its time to just stop talking about that issue ....... Now the main issue is shia uprising in region .........

:rofl:
Really ? So what about those secterian insects or TTP ?

And what shia uprising ? Did they create an Tehrik e Shiaistan e Pak aswell ? Are they blowing up mosques n schools?

Calm down boy .

Supporting Shia terrorism in Pakistan, Efforts to Export Iranian Revolution in Pakistan and Efforts to create a Shia provice are few to name......... Remember in October 2014 Pakistan was attacked by US,INDIA and Iran together how many more evidence we need to understand Iran's intentions??

we tend to forget near history but hit Juma prayers in Rawalpindi because of old history.

All land East of the Indus is India so Punjab and Sindh need to rejoin:
image.jpg

Now SA is trying to create another mess for us, we are almost near to eliminate Taliban and this SA is going to start Shia Sunni major issues in Pakistan.. we should be away from such issues, the same people provided funds to taliban and now they want us against ISIS and Iran, did they provided any support to pak army against taliban and extremism,, no.. we should learn saying big NOOOOOOO to this SA.

Even punjabi state used Farsi ..

Yep it was court language of Sikhs as well up until their annexation by Brits.

Happened due to mullah butthurt after Pak joined Seato n cento accords.

That was way before mullah take over of Iran and Pakistan left Seato in 1973 while cento disbanded same year as the revolution, I don't see the relevance.

for the sake of safety of the house of Saud and to protect the integrity of KSA ,I have no problem with sending our forces against an external threat but if there is a popular uprising and internal conflict then we must stay out and let the people of KSA decide. right now daesh is also an issue in addition to concern about Iranian advances which have also laid bare the Saudi and Israeli partnership and denying that is naive.

if the Pakistani forces are not expected to fight Saudi proxy wars against Iran and its own proxies then all the better and actually can earn some gratitude from the kingdom which will translate into American gratitude easing the pressure from Indian diplomatic hostilities and its subversions in many restive parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan
but the safest bet is staying out like during Zia time.

let the Arabs and Iranians beat each other silly, let them spill each others blood and rip each others hearts and livers and make videos of devouring their opponent sects in the name of pure and true Islam. in the end by the way it is army's call if it can spare the troops for Saudis or not. Indians are dead bored and after every few months they instigate border skirmishes to keep Pakistan army under pressure and time for their another darama on the eastern borders is well overdue which shows their frustration over the setbacks in Afghanistan and our recent successes both on military and trilateral relations with Americans and Afghanistan.

for me choosing between Iran and KSA is like asking me to prefer my right hand or left hand. to me both are very important and I wish them to solve their differences and consider Daesh a bigger problem resolve their mutual issues peacefully rather than giving someone else to come and decide them on their corpses.

They spend billions of dollars on their military and still need our troops to protect them !? Why not fund our military budget instead ? :lol:

Would be more than happy to protect Saudis if they spend 40 billion on Pak military every year instead of buying stuff from the west for their incompetent troops.

Last edited:
:rofl:
Really ? So what about those secterian insects or TTP ?

And what shia uprising ? Did they create an Tehrik e Shiaistan e Pak aswell ? Are they blowing up mosques n schools?

Calm down boy .

He said non of these things.... but if you wish to point fingers at anyone as terrorist, just because he posted few news clip of Iran revolution guards attacking Pak army.... than its you who is wrong.

Again, copy-paste at its worst and no reading involved
Dated 2004 and the only mention of NATO is that in the title _ NON-NATO ally_.
You just confirmed that you are either not honest or not bright enough to talk with.

Thanks for that if nothing else and goodbye, Tay.

you are wrong. you claimed NATO in north only but it is everywhere in every form. can't deny.

Iraqi Shia leader calls followers to 'holy war'
WTF you're talking about . ayatullah Sistani is an Iraqi marja . what does that have to do with topic ?

ISIS destroyed his country and he issued a religious decree you maniac .

Here's The List Of What 3,222 US-Led Airstrikes Against ISIS
oh hell ....

We have to look at reality here. The anti-Iran Takfiri fanatics who in their hate for Iran are killing tens of thousands of Pakistanis and fighting a very bloody war with Pakistan army, which only benefits India ultimately are a small minority. Overwhelming majority of Pakistanis see Iran positively. Even Western institutes say this fact. See this data from PEW research:

imrs.php

Back
Top Bottom