What's new

‘Pakistan won’t rush to join anti-Iran alliance’

Establishment being pro usa or pro ksa is a myth... they work for their own interests..

The whole truth, nothing but the truth, so help me God.

All attempts to divide Pakistan and it's Shia population will fail, we built this country alongside all our other communities, this soil has been washed with our blood in all wars, and we are working everyday to make it a better place.

injuns beware, we are very very patriotic.

I wish they did. Where do they keep their property? where do they send their children for education? what language do they prefer to speak in. there are so many strings attached to the policy making. and yes eventually they do think about themselves. China has supported PAK establishment to stand on its own but its just the beginning.

And yet they are accused of playing double games? ironic isnt it bro.

Ummm, dont know about Af. But not with Iran, there vested interest are more in India, rather than in Pak.

I am willing to bet there will be a day where they Afghanistan and Iraq are Pakistan's key partners and neighbours along with China. That's irrespective of what the situation with India is.

I am willing to bet there will be a day where they Afghanistan and Iraq are Pakistan's key partners and neighbours along with China. That's irrespective of what the situation with India is.
That matters a lot, that what we call geopolitics.

You taken too much for granted.

That matters a lot, that what we call geopolitics.

You taken too much for granted.

I don't deny it. But it will happen. I can't say for sure where India would fit in at the time, that will certainly have a say in it.

@Jungibaaz I can assure you one thing, KSA never be like India's friend like Pak have, even if we start to buy there whole oil production.

And Iran never going to be Pak's friend like India have. And thats a reality, its much better that we try to understand the Arab politics.

@Jungibaaz I can assure you one thing, KSA never be like India's friend like Pak have, even if we start to buy there whole oil production.

And Iran never going to be Pak's friend like India have. And thats a reality, its much better that we try to understand the Arab politics.

If you're going by today's assessment, this is very true. Who knows what the situation is in the region a few years or decades down the line. It's no good trying to predict the future of this region using today's conditions for two reasons, the current situation is an imbalance and the conflicts not sustainable, and these conditions exist now where they have not existed before, their change is inevitable. Also with the volatility of the region, entire maps can change in weeks or months.

If you're going by today's assessment, this is very true. Who knows what the situation is in the region a few years or decades down the line. It's no good trying to predict the future of this region using today's conditions for two reasons, the current situation is an imbalance and the conflicts not sustainable, and these conditions exist now where they have not existed before, their change is inevitable. Also with the volatility of the region, entire maps can change in weeks or months.

One thing, Arab can change anything, but this Shia vs Sunni conflict not going to be over soon.

The Iran too know this that Pak is ally of KSA, and they can ditch us in last minute. And KSA also know this that in future Indians also start to exert there influence in Arab through Iran, and that going to be disaster for KSA, because India has potential to bring Israel and Iran on a common table to fight so called "Wahhabism".

And then it would be lost fight, so they needed Pakistan to counter influence this situation. You can deny this 100 times, but KSA feeling the heat about Iran's future, they feel threatened, what if Asian powers start to force Iran?

And I can tell you this most of asian powers dont like KSA, even China. China too knows what KSA was doing in all these years.

And in some cases India feel more threatened from KSA rather than from Pak.

One thing, Arab can change anything, but this Shia vs Sunni conflict not going to be over soon.

The Iran too know this that Pak is ally of KSA, and they can ditch us in last minute. And KSA also know this that in future Indians also start to exert there influence in Arab through Iran, and that going to be disaster for KSA, because India has potential to bring Israel and Iran on a common table to fight so called "Wahhabism".

And then it would be lost fight, so they needed Pakistan to counter influence this situation. You can deny this 100 times, but KSA feeling the heat about Iran's future, they feel threatened, what if Asian powers start to force Iran?

And I can tell you this most of asian powers dont like KSA, even China. China too knows what KSA was doing in all these years.

And in some cases India feel more threatened from KSA rather than from Pak.

India has no influence over Iran. Whatsoever. Iran is an independent country. If Iran can formulate its policies in opposition to US, rest assured that Iran will not be "influenced" by India's policies.

Pakistan just refused to be part of Saudi plans for the region. Pakistan even refused the symbolic move to relocate its embassy in Sanaa.

It is not Shia-Sunni war. It is a war between Takfiris and the rest of the world. Takfiris will lose.

You talk about "realities" and come up with this sort of drivel. Let me ask you, how will India bring Israel and Iran on a common table when Israel is actively pressuring countries like the United States to declare war on Iran? What political acumen do Indian diplomats have that they'll bring an end to an almost 40 years conflict? How will Iran which only a few years ago threatened to wipe Israel off the map and shows no sign of abandoning this view come to the political table?
And why are you under the delusion that Israel is somehow innocent when it comes to the instability in the Middle East? You really believe Israel is a victim of Wahabism while they're in a partnership with Gulf countries and on occasions have been found out to be supporting rebels in Syria where an alarming number of opposition fighters subscribe to the Wahabist ideology?

Pakistan has already stated that it will not take part in any anti-Iran alliance. Spare me the usual diatribe about how Pakistanis are the political slaves of the Saudis and solely work for Saudi interests. The words of our foreign office clearly state, no support for any such war. We have declared our neutrality when it came to Syria and stated that we wanted no belligerent action in Syria against Assad, contrary to the views of many Arab countries and have generally stayed out of Iraq too.

Pakistan has already stated that it will not take part in any anti-Iran alliance.
Which alliance exist against Iran and when was Pakistan offered to join it and when did Pakistan rejected it?

India has potential to bring Israel and Iran on a common table to fight so called "Wahhabism".

'Wahabism' can you or your Iranian friends can link to its website or ideological book of your common enemy?

Do we have any in house follower of 'Wahab', who can explain..... why they are cursed in every thread of this forum?

Last edited:
Which alliance exist against Iran and when was Pakistan offered to join it and when did Pakistan rejected it?

There is no such formal alliance, but Saudi Arabia has been meeting with the leaders of major countries in the region, most likely to gain assurances that if any Saudi-Iranian conflict came, they'd have their support.

Nawaz Sharif's meeting with the Saudi king a few weeks ago, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom