What's new

‘Pakistan won’t rush to join anti-Iran alliance’

Just report and move ahead. People. No need to reply to trolls and fascists. Indians are just laughing at us because of our stupidity btw like Piru Niqqa. In one country shias sunnis can't live with each other let alone ahmedis and others

And we have slaughtered thousands of Taliban fighting for the British. And Gurkha casualties are very low in the Indian army. Anyway this isn't about me.
Gurkhas themselves hated hindustanis ..
And today one of those lil guys from nepal pops up and claims Pak?:rofl:

And we have slaughtered thousands of Taliban fighting for the British. And Gurkha casualties are very low in the Indian army. Anyway this isn't about me.

With modern weaponry and military hardware against men fighting with small arms and basic weapons.

We have to look at reality here. The anti-Iran Takfiri fanatics who in their hate for Iran are killing tens of thousands of Pakistanis and fighting a very bloody war with Pakistan army, which only benefits India ultimately are a small minority. Overwhelming majority of Pakistanis see Iran positively. Even Western institutes say this fact. See this data from PEW research:

well said. This is only a minority deobandi sect that is targeting people in Pakistan and is well entrenched from mosques to top level establishment with the blessing of sauid petro dollars. they corrupted every institution and made pakistan dependent on saudi aid.

Most of the Pakistanis want to live in peace and with solidarity. This minority deobandi hate Iran because it is Shia and want to Rent out Pakistan to saudi wahabi.

well said. This is only a minority deobandi sect that is targeting people in Pakistan and is well entrenched from mosques to top level establishment with the blessing of sauid petro dollars. they corrupted every institution and made pakistan dependent on saudi aid.

Most of the Pakistanis want to live in peace and with solidarity. This minority deobandi hate Iran because it is Shia and want to Rent out Pakistan to saudi wahabi.

These Takfiris will fail. They can not win until you have Dr Iqbal's thoughts and philosophy to guide you.

pure urdu is actually farsi my friend. And not the farsi today spoken in iran but the ancient persian

Can we stop talking about Farsi, Arabic or Urdu please? What that has to do with our relations with Iran or KSA is beyond me.

The Swiss have demonstrated that even when surrounded in a difficult geopolitical situation it is best to remain neutral.

There we go. That is one of the sanest countries on earth; a very good role model.

Back
Top Bottom