What's new

‘Pakistan won’t rush to join anti-Iran alliance’

Frankly, In Pakistan those who have no attachment with Iqbaliyat cannot understand Quran and Islam. Pakistan have nothing but Iqbal and the remaining is the saudi paid mullas and gangs who spread hate and distortion write bundles of books to deviate muslims from their original roots. that is the problem. once saudi is gone big change will come in Pakistan and Pakistanis will revert to their original roots.

Let's wait for that time then. But I think Pakistan military while fighting a physical war against these fanatics, should also start a soft war by (re-)introducing Dr Iqbal's ideology to Pakistan's society. Only physical war can not win this battle.

Pakistan shouldn't rush to join anti-anything (unless it's something like ISIS). Should remain neutral regarding every nation.

like i said i respect that. We know what we are and what our relations with iran are, u dont need to show it in this way. But as by rules is what i have said since there is a lot of strictness in the forum abt abiding rules. If somebody changes yr flags forcefully u dont like that anyways so i thought to tell u by myself.

And the reason why the mods havnt told u so is because usually u guys r under our intel. mod team its their duty to implement that and i dont know why they havnt notice that. But as u more and more get involved in the other threads outside irani defence section the more u may get noticed.

In the end im sorry if i have offended u but these are the rules that i as a Pakistani in a Pakistani forum will like everyone to follow.

Ok. I will remove your flag.

we know our place very well kiddo! And its time u remember yrs as well! ie yr our ex slave of abt 1000 years time!
Hahaha, my area was never ruled by Muslims. And you were a slave as well.:rofl: Do you think you are a Mughal?:lol:

Ok. I will remove your flag.
just follow the rules dont take things personally,.for more details visit these threads.

Correct flags

Country Flags

Hahaha, my area was never ruled by Muslims. And you were a slave as well.:rofl: Do you think you are a Mughal?:lol:
We are Muslims kiddo! and who do u think Muslims were? And dont lie we did ruled almost every area in our entire 1000 years tenure! So kiddo remember yr worth.

i wish pakistan join MB alliance .Qatar,Turkey,malezia,Morroco(MB is in government) ,tunusia(MB is second biggest party) .even new king salman have warm relations with MB. i wonder that pakistani bros what thinking about MB alliance?
the lastest photo ago 3 day with Qatar was signed strategic decisions
108020.jpg

i wish pakistan join MB alliance .Qatar,Turkey,malezia,Morroco(MB is in government) ,tunusia(MB is second biggest party) .even new king salman have warm relations with MB. i wonder that pakistani bros what thinking about MB alliance?
the lastest photo ago 3 day View attachment 202949

MB is hardly popular in Pakistan. They hardly win seats in election and they are known as a pressure group in Pakistani politics with fanatic inclinations.

What Pakistan shouldn't do is allow its territory to be used by proxies like Jundullah !
Time has shown these groups have a sectarian flavour and eventually also attack our own hazara civilians....
Plus that could also put us into openly hostility with Iran and last thing we need is another hostile border !
However Saudi Arabia is important for Pakistan granted our security situation improves we should be open to sending troops there if they require them
Boy the foreign office has a tough job ahead !
Farsi and not Urdu should have been national language anyway.
Hain o_O

Let's wait for that time then. But I think Pakistan military while fighting a physical war against these fanatics, should also start a soft war by (re-)introducing Dr Iqbal's ideology to Pakistan's society. Only physical war can not win this battle.

Dr. Iqbal's ideology if publicized will certainly defeat every ideology that is against Pakistan and its people.

PA must confront the saudi takfiri ideology to save future generations and make Pakistan a better place. there is no future of Pakistan if hate oriented saudi takfiri ideology is not defeated.

the lastest photo ago 3 day with Qatar was signed strategic decisions
View attachment 202949
we have already ECC alliance(economical alliance) b/w turkey, iran and pakistan. Pakistan will join a greater alliance of all muslim countries not against fellow muslim countries.

However i want Turkey to join the SCO like Pakistan is going to join or EuroAsia alliance.

Inshaallah .

It's an issue of mutual understanding . neither Iran nor Pakistan are in ideal situations right now .

We're pretty occupied with situation in Iraq and Syria + the economy issues . Pakistan is busy with it's economy and it's anti-terrorism campaign .

We understand the situation and we don't want anything more than "staying neutral" from pakistan .

Let's hope saudia is also OK with you being "neutral" , if you know what i mean .

One thing for sure : A very Bright future is ahead of us . these hardships will pass
A strong and stable Iran on Pakistan's Western borders is in Pakistan's vital interest, just as a strong and stable Pakistan is in interest of Iran. Only through stability and mutual cooperation between the two nations can the threat of terrorism be neutralized.

Uttarakhand is Indian, not Nepali. East of Indus is India and history proves this.

Which india? The india of mughals or the British ? :lol:

Nepali boy from greater nepal :lol:

We think this flag is better than current Pakistani flag.

GreenOttomanFlag.gif
"We" who "we"? What are "we's talking about???

This is OUR FLAG:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom