What's new

‘Pakistan won’t rush to join anti-Iran alliance’

financial rewards and also some diplomatic relief
You don't need it. All you need is to put aside your problems with India so you can free your budget and hands t deal with the extremism and use some of your income to develope your infrastructures and industry specialy the service sector.

That's what you need.

You don't need it. All you need is to put aside your problems with India so you can free your budget and hands t deal with the extremism and use some of your income to develope your infrastructures and industry specialy the service sector.

That's what you need.

We have no problems with india except Kashmir !

Would Azerbaijan forget about Karabagh ?
Would Palestinians forget Jerusalem ? Would Iraq leave Kurdistan? Pak can't back down on the Kashmir issue .. Not now not in the future. No politician would dare make any compromise either.

That's what you need.
i hope u understood there priorities

"Their" not "there" .. And speaking of priorities your first should be standing up for yourself and against racism you suffer at the own countrymen..
blame autocorrect ,,,,
you suffer at the own countrymen,,,,,i guess u have autocorrect problms too

No anti Iran alliance, not now, not ever. This whole "aligning" against other states should stop. Iran is our Western neighbour, brother and we have never had an issue, bar the whole Taliban debacle.

We have no problems with india except Kashmir !

Would Azerbaijan forget about Karabagh ?
Would Palestinians forget Jerusalem ? Would Iraq leave Kurdistan? Pak can't back down on the Kashmir issue .. Not now not in the future. No politician would dare make any compromise either.
I have never said give up keshmir at all I said Put it aside means find solution to it. relieve the tention with India.

Exactly ! Concentrate on your region since Iraq no longer exists.
There is big difference between make progressive comments for the good of Pakistan and a troll my hope for Pakistan to see it a tiger of Asia.

But trust me you will never be that one since you are bowing to some rigimes came from the middle ages may Allah help the people of Pakistan otherwise I sweer I have no hope in Muslims at all.

I have never said give up keshmir at all I said Put it aside means find solution to it. relieve the tention with India.

How ? There can't be any solution .. We support the kashmiri right of self determination .. Let the Kashmiri people decide what they want .. Whatever the outcome we are ready to accept .. The other occupational party isn't .. Coz they know they will lose.

There is big difference between make progressive comments for the good of Pakistan and a troll my hope for Pakistan to see it a tiger of Asia.

But trust me you will never be that one since you are bowing to some rigimes came from the middle ages may Allah help the people of Pakistan otherwise I sweer I have no hope in Muslims at all.

We hope you all the best too .. Our hearts also bleed when river Tigris turns red .. Or when some innocent does in Sham or Falestine.

Putting aside Kashmir does not mean anything. Pakistan have enemies byond India. No one knows what will happen in future, better prepare for worst. So no question of reducing defence budget even if Kashmir is put aside :)

Putting aside Kashmir does not mean anything. Pakistan have enemies byond India. No one knows what will happen in future, better prepare for worst. So no question of reducing defence budget even if Kashmir is put aside :)

Economy and defence go hand in hand ... If your economy is crippled you can't afford shit.

Last edited:
There can't be any solution
Talks, Talks and talks trust me all I'm concerning about is the people of Pakistan.

You people well educated have a long history of civilization and you love the life so why don't you follow the simple of China in regard to hong kong because no way you can take keshmer or help them to get independent let the UN help in that matter solve it peacefully.

Any I'm sorry talking about your issues but its all about we are human bieng we just feel one the other.

Back
Top Bottom