What's new

Country Flags

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please change your country and location flags to right location or action could be taken against your account. Real flags are important for discussions and credibility.

Some of you have recently changed your flags to Norfolk Island, Palestine and North Korea, please change it to correct location immediately or warning/infractions may follow due to violation of forum rules.

Please change your country flag to right location or action could be taken against your account. Real flags are important for discussions and credibility.

Some of you have recently changed your flags to Norfolk Island, Palestine and North Korea, please change it to correct location immediately or warning/infractions might follow due to breach of fake flag rule.

I have a Pakistani flag but I am from IOK. Is there any flag of AJK?

I have a Pakistani flag but I am from IOK. Is there any flag of AJK?

Fine, keep it as it is

But make sure you always write Srinagar, Kashmir in your location as your IP address was located in India and MODs might consider it as incorrect location

@Zakii
could you check the flag of @Czar786

It's not a discussion thread but please do report the fake flag holders in this thread

The action taken against them may not be acknowledged in public but still we would know what to do next against such violators.

PS: Czar is clear, Please don't accuse each other

Last edited by a moderator:
Please change your country flag to right location or action could be taken against your account. Real flags are important for discussions and credibility.

Some of you have recently changed your flags to Norfolk Island, Palestine and North Korea, please change it to correct location immediately or warning/infractions may follow due to violation of forum rules.

yaar ye kya baat hoi we don't want to host country flag. whats issue here . second flag is our choice 1st must be nation .

yaar ye kya baat hoi we don't want to host country flag. whats issue here . second flag is our choice 1st must be nation .

location flag(second) should be where you currently are.. other one keep anything you like..

Please change your country and location flags to right location or action could be taken against your account. Real flags are important for discussions and credibility.

I understand the problem of confusion but what is the solution for me who do not want to represent any country in this world?

There should be non-flag member option, so people do not get confused.

There are other Bangladeshis with wrong flags, like Al-zakir, M_saint, animelife, Kobiraaz,

from other countries like D1bong who is Kashmiri

I do not think Al-zakir, M_saint and D1bong are going to change their flags.

I understand the problem of confusion but what is the solution for me who do not want to represent any country in this world?

There should be non-flag member option, so people do not get confused.

There are other Bangladeshis with wrong flags, like Al-zakir, M_saint, animelife, Kobiraaz,

from other countries like D1bong who is Kashmiri

I do not think Al-zakir, M_saint and D1bong are going to change their flags.

Sir I am sure all of you have the passport of a country so you are not stateless refugees. The members you mentioned also represent a nation and they should choose the country of their residence and the country they are affiliated with.

You Sir, please change your flags to Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom