What's new

Pakistan will launch a two-seater version of JF-17 - Induction of JF-17B in 2017

Hey graphic posters , you ppl will be responsible for my diabetes. Pics again and again...i think you dont have any idea how much over joyed you are making me @greyboy2

18118617_1539745302716999_8032972278358673428_n.jpg

Now this looks much meaner than the A model. This one here means business like a gangster.

What do you think @Zarvan ?

ok now all senseless talks over...time for serious talks , To me dual seater version nose looks like enlarged diameter overall...the nose looks like has larger volume overall and diameter throughout looks increased. Just like when you compare nose of J-11D with J-11A . This one could really get AESA in future...And i bet JF-17B block 3 would look slimmer and even huge

ok now all senseless talks over...time for serious talks , To me dual seater version nose looks like enlarged diameter overall...the nose looks like has larger volume overall and diameter throughout looks increased. Just like when you compare nose of J-11D with J-11A . This one could really get AESA in future...And i bet JF-17B block 3 would look slimmer and even huge

Can you show through side by side pics? Because I can't see the larger nose...

Proud moment In my life ,,,,,,,,,,, I am so happy ,,,,,,,,,, Great looking bird and I hope this guy also have big punch as it look............ :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::china::china::china::china:
And M I the only one noticing different changes ............ Man one thing is for sure this bird have some changes in it . And just look at Airframe so dam nice , neat and clean looks like more composite and better material been used this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom