What's new

Pakistan will launch a two-seater version of JF-17 - Induction of JF-17B in 2017

We should wait for different shots from different angles before making any remarks, the obvious on this pic is the spine change and the 2 seats canopy..

Who is criticising this beauty?
1816170.jpg

JF17_Thunder-Pakistan.jpg
this pic.
CxJPST_WIAAj1Yj.jpg

jf-17-25-large.jpg

jf 17 has a sexy back but an ugly face and now that it has gain weight:P it isn't even pretty from the back anymore.

Last edited:
this pic.
CxJPST_WIAAj1Yj.jpg

jf-17-25-large.jpg

jf 17 has a sexy back but an ugly face and now that it has gain weight:P it isn't even pretty from the back now.
nai yaar...Frontal look bhi mast hai due to DSI and intake design...Think it from lightweight fighter perspective. Baaqi abhi dual seater ke har angle se pic aane do

I hear people saying its pay load is increased. Whith the same engine is it possible
no its not increased but yes it is possible by increasing use of carbon composite and by using AESA radar which is lighter than PESA

The spinal design is focused on giving the rear seat a better view while also allowing some room below it for fuel and avionics (I presume) .

They may have tweaked the engine for more power for what I assume is higher clean weight.

The viewing angle is giving you a bad perception, not much has changed with the Lerx or the inlet length.

Sir, the increased height of the fuselage due to the canopy seems to give it a low wing configuration automatically. Has the surface area of the wings changed at all?

Sir, the increased height of the fuselage due to the canopy seems to give it a low wing configuration automatically. Has the surface area of the wings changed at all?
Why would that happen?
It was always low wing as such.
The overall length may have changed but I see no reason to change the wing area unless the load has changed.

Every change requires more testing and more funds thrown in.

Back
Top Bottom