What's new

Pakistan VS Kenya, World Cup 2011 THREAD

Pakistan won but nothing to be proud of as Kenya are minnows. The match against Sri Lanka will be the big one.

0.jpg

The Pakistan team get into a huddle before the start of the game
128871.jpg

idk,why we need Kenya like teams in here,they play like school kids lol! what 50 extras with 37 wides!?:cheesy: first match 69 all out second 117 all out..
Is this a joke!?

Congratulations.. a brilliant start for the campaign..

idk,why we need Kenya like teams in here,they play like school kids lol! what 50 extras with 37 wides!?:cheesy: first match 69 all out second 117 all out..
Is this a joke!?

Would you say the same about the netherlands??
kenya made the semi final in 2003.
so they do deserve a spot.
Ireland do as well..

Is this a joke!?
:cheesy: seems your Guli has been broken down by our Danda. arent you the one who started flaming the thread by claiming Kneya is going to kill Pakistani team.

lolzz

:cheesy: seems your Guli has been broken down by our Danda. arent you the one who started flaming the thread by claiming Kneya is going to kill Pakistani team.

lolzz

Wake up please,the thread never got flamed and i never said that Kenya will kill Pakistan,i just said "Kenya goo",offcourse i won't be supporting Pakistan :lol:

Real test on saturday lets see how Pakistan stands against Sri lanka........... I would say 80-20 in favour of SL

Back
Top Bottom