What's new

Pakistan VS Kenya, World Cup 2011 THREAD

Good game so far, but why were the Pakistani players not going for it when they were batting, they blocked time and time again like Bangladesh did againist India. Its only Kenya the big teams are yet to come. 46 runs came from extras thats all im saying, i hope the bowlers show their skills to their full potential.

Pakistan Zindabad
:pakistan:

Kenya require another 269 runs with 8 wickets and 35.4 overs remaining

I think the Kenyans has already given up.. Chasing 300+ score with 3.5 runrate!! Match has become boring.. I was, in a way expecting something like yesterdays action (England vs Holand)

I think the Kenyans has already given up.. Chasing 300+ score with 3.5 runrate!! Match has become boring.. I was, in a way expecting something like yesterdays action (England vs Holand)

dont mess with us !!!!!

Kenya 60/2 (18.4 ov)

Kenya require another 258 runs with 8 wickets and 31.2 overs remaining

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Kenya RR 3.21
Last 5 ovs 12/0 RR 2.40
Required RR 8.23

I'm off from cricket....

lol Afridi got his wicket but apparently it was seen as not out---- Review declared out....

lol Afridi got his wicket but apparently it was seen as not out---- Review declared out....

Yep, you are right, review shows ball hitting stumps but watching normal suggests ball hitting on higher side. I think in such marginal decisions, decision of field should be upheld.

Back
Top Bottom