What's new

Pakistan VS Kenya, World Cup 2011 THREAD

Dude match is in SL colombo... and compare teams SL is much more better experienced and equipped team in those conditions then pakistan

Good thing is all the major teams are performing at their best so we are going to have a tough competition in the quarter finals

This World cup can prove to be one of the best world cup tournament in the history of ODI cricket
Everybody will have a fair chance to come on top

Dude match is in SL colombo... and compare teams SL is much more better experienced and equipped team in those conditions then pakistan

Zimbabwe gave a tough time to Aussies so as Dutch to Kiwis so i think we should not take any team lightly.

Zimbabwe gave a tough time to Aussies so as Dutch to Kiwis so i think we should not take any team lightly.

Well Zimbabwe was never considered a minnow team since past 20~ years. They are also a test nation just like Australia, Pakistan, India so their case is different. Zimbabwe has produced wonderful players like Andy Flower, Grant Flower, Heath Streak, Alistair Campbell etc. Zimbabwean cricket was destroyed due to political reasons otherwise they always produced world class players

Holland on the other side should be qualifying for test status very soon as they have a player like Ryan ten Doeschate who has the best average in the history of cricket. Far above any other player in the world

Ryan ten Doeschate | Netherlands Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo
http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/282911.html

besides him they also have other wonderful players and I won't be surprised if they successfully create a major upset for Test playing nations

thats wrong

problem in our Asian countries is that we lose from each other in our home ground :rofl: India usually wins in Pakistan, Pakistan usually wins in India... Sri Lanka usually wins in both Pakistan and India and do we in Sri Lanka. Hosts are usually on the defeating side hehe

Yes we Asians give a tough time to English teams when they come to play on Asian (flat pitches) but that does not apply for Asian teams. Sri Lanka will have a slight advantage (or in my eyes disadvantage due to extra pressure from the home crowd) so don't think they will be extra prepared to take Pakistan or India on their home soil

But i got a strange feeling that India will thrash England on sunday... and mike atherton and nasser hussain will feel their pants wet while commentating...

Heard recently darren Gough saying that England will beat India in any part of the world at present.......

But i got a strange feeling that India will thrash England on sunday... and mike atherton and nasser hussain will feel their pants wet while commentating...

Heard recently darren Gough saying that England will beat India in any part of the world at present.......

:what: ----------------------------

trust me England is more balanced than India when you see in all departments

India has powerful batting line up and story over

England has a better bowling and fielding side

So if India wins... that means their powerful batting exploded once again - otherwise they can't stand against the aggression of England

India has powerfull batting line up which solves it alll ... it will counter their bowling... and India can spin them out of game....

England is over rated.... very over rated

India has powerfull batting line up which solves it alll ... it will counter their bowling... and India can spin them out of game....

England is over rated.... very over rated

India has a great batting line up but pathetic bowling unit! So to save bowlers they will have to score 350 in each match! Seems impossible....!

India does not have a great bowling unit but it can still fire................ R ahwin - unknown comodity for many... see him in action

its not that India has not defended low scores in recent past... it had defended well...

well tomorrow match is going to be crunchy ..............
well india need to add one more bowler atleast to help zaheer and sing.........

Ya zaheer khan is our big asset... and cruciall match tomorrow SA vs WI

Back
Top Bottom