What's new

Pakistan VS Kenya, World Cup 2011 THREAD

India has powerfull batting line up which solves it alll ... it will counter their bowling... and India can spin them out of game....

England is over rated.... very over rated
oh yes they are over-rated

thats a different thing they just won a T-20 World series last year and thrashed most of the major teams in past years by winning 9 out of 12 series they played since march 2009

See i see the following favrates for the cup ... 1 . India 2. Australia 3. Sri lanka 4. South Africa

oh yes they are over-rated

thats a different thing they just won a T-20 World series last year and thrashed most of the major teams in past years by winning 9 out of 12 series they played since march 2009

but sir those were on fast pitches...........these tailor made indian pitches.......... suited for spin and bating...............

but sir those were on fast pitches...........these tailor made indian pitches.......... suited for spin and bating...............
yes you are right

and i agree it would be a hard task for england... but still they would remain hot favorite for the competition. They are not over-rated but they have been winning a lot of series in past 3 years. So I don't find any reason why they are always underestimated by Asian fans

yes you are right

and i agree it would be a hard task for england... but still they would remain hot favorite for the competition. They are not over-rated but they have been winning a lot of series in past 3 years. So I don't find any reason why they are always underestimated by Asian fans

lets hope for good match of cricket............ who ever wins...................
hum to PAKISTAN ka he sochte hien............ wasy yar aaj k start ne to mughey bera depress kia hae........... both openers were looking so under pressure and nervous ..........

zaki i am underrating them as they are playing in subcontinent...........

ok see by urself on sunday when they play India....

lets hope for good match of cricket............ who ever wins...................
hum to PAKISTAN ka he sochte hien............ wasy yar aaj k start ne to mughey bera depress kia hae........... both openers were looking so under pressure and nervous ..........

hota hai kabhi kabhi bhai jaan

don't worry our both openers are agressive and if they played against major team.. they won't adapt defensive strategy

Rehan this time really confident...... the team makes me feel so confident.....

8 out of 11 guys are single handed match winners ...

Baat Khatam karo .. India already won the Cup in advance .. OK now ... congrats once again .

hota hai kabhi kabhi bhai jaan

don't worry our both openers are agressive and if they played against major team.. they won't adapt defensive strategy

ALLAH kere yar...... mien to patriot sa aur emotional sa PAKISTANI hoon khuch ziada he attach ho jaata hoon team se................
At least we can pray for them ..... wo afridi wala message mila hae aap ko?

PAKISTAN ka match daikhnay k adaab.
1; PAKISTAN ka match bawazoo ho ker daikhien.
2;duraan-e-match AYAT AL KURSI ka wird jaarri rakhien.
3;match sey ziada duaoon mien khusho-o-khuzoo ka muzahira karien.
4;catch chootney ki suret mien LAAHOL perhien.
5;catch pakerne ki suret mien ALLAH ki hamdo sana karien.
6;semi final aur final ka roza rakhien.
7;match MUSALLAY per baith ker daikhien.
(aap ki duaaon ka talib . SHAHID AFRIDI)

ALLAH kere yar...... mien to patriot sa aur emotional sa PAKISTANI hoon khuch ziada he attach ho jaata hoon team se................
At least we can pray for them ..... wo afridi wala message mila hae aap ko?
nai yara koi message nahi mila :cry:

Rehan this time really confident...... the team makes me feel so confident.....

8 out of 11 guys are single handed match winners ...

1472240.jpg

OK. You win the trophy. Here you go. Happy now!!! :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom