What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - T20 World Cup Semi Final

Harbhajan and gambhir are saying it was not right on part of warner hitting a six of a ball that slipped off hafiz's hands( on second bump).
Anyway i am happy in the end as warner was foolish not to take drs...that decision could have costed them the match...

Cricket is a game by chance,
Soccer is a game by strength,
Pakistan should focus on other sports like soccer Etc.

got warning for trolling to expire on 22 dec so i am not going to explain now. Very difficult to speak truth here
Just look at the post you made. Be professional in your judgement.

Indians more active in this 1 thread than all the India threads combined. What gives? :what:
If today a Bhaktora Indian won 1 billion dollars but also heard that a stray bullet killed a Pakistani 4 month old baby - guess what the Bhaktora Indian will celebrate?

Man ...you predicted very well...kudos...even his fielding made big difference....3 sixes after he missed that catch😂

If he caught that ball Pak would’ve won but he tried to take a running catch and continue running with the ball for video highlights for himself
He’s a glory boy has never played for the team and thinks he’s a legend in he’s head . Any man that wears a necklace of a celebration to trademark it as he’s own deserves this and more .
He’ll blame it on he’s illness in the next coming days mark my words .

Slow batting at start
19th over only got 3 runs.
Alot of no balls
Double bounce ball that was hit for 6
Missed runouts.
Hassan ali was a liability frm start of tournament, bad bowling and drop catch.

Still Pakistan played well, gave a good fight. Rizwan is awesome. Happy that we gave a good fight.

Shaheen Afridi is great new ball bowler . Babar should had tried his 3 overs in front. Unfortunately poor Hassan Ali didnt let had that luxury

Hassan Ali should be replaced… to be honest our fast bowling is not good enough

Good thing to remember: Most of the big performers are still young and will serve Pakistan for years to come and will only improve from now!

World Cup is coming again next year.

Shaheen Afridi is great new ball bowler . Babar should had tried his 3 overs in front. Unfortunately poor Hassan Ali didnt let had that luxury

Match was pretty much over by the end of Hassan's over.

That is equal to breaking a TV!
Nah, not going to cancel the subscription until after the Final on Sunday where I will definitely cheer for the Kiwis! Underdogs need to hold the Cup. I am not into sports much and rarely watch even cricket much--no time for it. ESPN+ subscription was just for this tournament.

Anyway, I am not terribly sad: It was a good fighting match. A good game of cricket and the better playing team today won. Pakistan should be proud of their team and cheer them when go back home!

Back
Top Bottom