What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - T20 World Cup Semi Final

Shaheen should always bowl 3 overs in front. He is deadly with even little swing ball. Along with Rauf , Hassan Ali should had stepped in for end overs just like Umer Gul in 2009 WC.

I can hear crackers going on from all four sides of my house..am pretty sure many indians on pdf must be having the same experience.

Hassan Ali should be replaced… to be honest our fast bowling is not good enough
It looks like he is not in form, or needs further training on Emirati pitches.

I can hear crackers going on from all four sides of my house..am pretty sure many indians on pdf must be having the same experience.

Wow i mean yes India has been trolled in this tournament since last couple of weeks a lot. But this is frustration of highest order shown by Indians. Pakistan would never celebrate India's loss like that. We just like to troll.

nobody cost a match , you were slated to lose in 16th over if a wrong decision has not gone in your favour , warner was not out your players deceived umpire .
You don’t know shit about cricket so climb back in your box .
There was a noise Warner uses a loose handle bat , the umpire heard a noise the players heard a noise and Warner walked as he felt a vibration in the bat due to the handle . Australia should have reviewed but even they thought it was out

I think Pakistan played really well considering the conditions in Dubai.

Our team batted really well despite losing the toss. We tried to make it really difficult for the opposition.

Dubai stadium has a shitty lighting arrangement. Even Aussies dropped catches. I am sure lighting had a role in all the drops.

Regarding run outs, you always have a 50-50 chance on a direct hit.

REMEMBER: Pakistan won extremely comfortably against the tournament favorites batting second (one of them is still playing the final). Pakistan would have restricted Australia below 150 had we bowled first.

ICC should review its decision for conducting day/ night matches in the conditions like those in UAE. Either there should be all day matches, or all night matches.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the performance of Pakistan.. I am a proud Pakistani. We haven't given a walkover to any nation.. including Australia!

Pakistan could have done better but overall a Good Match. Australian played smarter cricket and out performed Pakistan.

Even M.Strac was hit for huge sixes in the end by Fakhar Zaman so bowling last overs is very difficult job in 20-20 cricket

Pakistans batting was really great and consistent in this tournament, hope they emulate same consistency in longer formats

"Consistent" is the only word that has been missing from Pakistan cricket through out history. That is the biggest praise anyone can ever give to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom