What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - T20 World Cup Semi Final

I can hear crackers going on from all four sides of my house..am pretty sure many indians on pdf must be having the same experience.
Of course they bought the crackers well before the tournament started. They must be using them today.

We dont see many yorkers and wide yorkers. Haris rauf with that pace should be bowling yorkers.

Well, today is India's day to celebrate. For the past two weeks, we have been creating so many memes on their loss.
Yeah..diwali season..got an opportunity to use them even now.
Diwali wasn't over??

Anyway, they bought the crackers for the final match.. India England final.. I heard a few Indian anchors bragging about that even before the tournament started.

Pakistan was a walkover anyway for most of the Indians.

L*n te char ge sare this team has not learnt shite all. Still baby minds. Just look at our field and bowling coordination the field is set on leg side but the bowler ends up fckinh bowling offside. Ye bhosdiwale traki kar chuke hain.

I am not sure about which side will lift the cup but I will be cheering for NZ in final.

Australia can handle pressure games and very difficult to handle in such. Credit where due.

Am gonna bury this dead game no more cricket for me its been the same bs since i started watching back in 1990s

Nah, not going to cancel the subscription until after the Final on Sunday where I will definitely cheer for the Kiwis! Underdogs need to hold the Cup. I am not into sports much and rarely watch even cricket much--no time for it. ESPN+ subscription was just for this tournament.

Anyway, I am not terribly sad: It was a good fighting match. A good game of cricket and the better playing team today won. Pakistan should be proud of their team and cheer them when go back home!
Yeah Kiwis are a nice bunch, they even donated all their match earnings to APS victims, a caring lot too. Plus above all that 2019 defeat needs to definitely be avenged they deserve every bit of that trophy.

crushing defeats are easy to forget...but these kind of defeats, where you were almost certain that game is yours at one point, are hard to digest...it takes months for those memories to erase

Forgotten already. India's 10 wicket thumping and Shaheen's 2 balls will forever remain in memory even for the Indians.

:coffee:

I think in T20 opposing teams always single out 1 bowler who they want to take risk against and Australia picked Hassan Ali

Hassan Ali in Past has been a decent Attacking fast bowler
He was a bit rusty this World Cup

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom