What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - T20 World Cup Semi Final

This was not only due to bowling, target was not huge, batting was not too good..
Fielding was worst, Catch dropped, run out were missed..

To be very honest a Pakistan vs new Zealand match would have been a better final imo after their recent canceled series, emotions would have been at play.
Regardless well played Pakistan, it was never a one sided game.

It is babar fault, he did not sense it and bring him in to bowl. Even Shaheen did not deliver wisely.
Just see how Australia bowl, all of their bowlers were delivering some awkward balls in every over making it difficult for batsmen to play.
Anyhow best side win, they deserved it.

Afridi is a sensation, I think he is as per with Bumrah. But he has to work bowling the left handers.

I enjoyed the match, it changed its course almost every over.

Pakisthan missed a lot of run outs.

chutya tareen performance by Pakistan quite frankly....

wasted 6+ overs in batting and again this ****** Hasan Ali literally…… up entire match … no appreciation … third class performance of Pakistan
Take it easy. WE tried.

176 runs total against Australia was nothing to sneeze at.

Hasan Ali did not deliver but our star bowler was unable to deliver in last over as well.

Look what happened to England.

Beauty of cricket is that it is not easy to predict particularly in 20 overs format.

Match should be thrilling and it was.

i already forcasted pakistan is a lappebajz team , andho ke hath bater lag gayi thi toss jeet jeet kar kismat se jeet rahe the . woh bhi nkal gayi haath se .
Damn son I don't your disgusting and repulsive language
But figured out toss thing

Y'all lost totally one-sided games 8 wicket, 10 wicket defeats

While toss is important but it doesn't mean you got penetrated like a dog, it stayed competitive till the end

you should fly to dubai immediately if you are so disturbed and file a petition in our neighbours favour .
For me only India's win matters most mate. After that I wouldn't care much who wins, just getting a good game will do.

WARNER WAS NOT OUT , umpire was deceived by appealers .otherwise australians were going to finish the match in 16 th over .

Back
Top Bottom