What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - T20 World Cup Semi Final

The Final will be played in Oceana now!

1636652995984.png

I stated at the start that we needed 180+ at the least. We did test match batting for half of our innings and like I said before, our batting wasn't good enough!
With regards to our bowling, well it was shyte and the amounts of extras we gave made us a side not worthy of the finals. Simple as that!
Well done to the Aussies. They were the stronger team.

Hassan Alu’s bowling will be the difference . He needs to calm down and relax and not go looking for personal glory and Pak have a great chance but I fear he will have a brain spasm and think he’s Malcolm Marshall

come on shaheen akram it’s your turn to shine .
Man ...you predicted very well...kudos...even his fielding made big difference....3 sixes after he missed that catch😂

Anyways i love the way pak played this world cup , brilliant effort of young team , better luck next time

A lot of data that will hopefully be used for a through post mortem.

Hassan Ali yeah kutti k bachay kisi match mein theek perform nahi kia!
These are spin wickets , fast bowler has no role ... fail to understand why Hasan Ali on such dead pitch ... better have another spinner rather fast bowler.

Babar is equally responsible, he kept Hassan in team despite sh!tty bowling in all previous matches, even today he should have given Hafeez chance instead of this idiot.

Feel bad for Afridi, All the hard work of the match undone in last 3 balls

Can’t say anyone didn’t see it coming everyone and he’s dog knew Hassan Ali’s a glory boy and is in it for himself .

luckily Asif and shoaib bailed Pakistan out in games against New Zealand and Afghanistan as Hassan has been a liability right from the beginning

Hassan Ali you cost Pakistan the World Cup .
nobody cost a match , you were slated to lose in 16th over if a wrong decision has not gone in your favour , warner was not out your players deceived umpire .

These are spin wickets , fast bowler has no role ... fail to understand why Hasan Ali on such dead pitch ... better have another spinner rather fast bowler.
Ask Babar Azam why he wanted Hassan Ali to bowl and not someone like Imad Wasim?

Its ok we lost.. No issue we won many matches.
Alhamdulilah.. No worries bros.. It happens. Just be grateful even in retreat. No worries. I think now we shd support NZ :P to take our revenge..
Anyway, no issue. We must be grateful to Allah in our lowest time.

Hassan Ali should be kicked out from the squad. Over rated bowler. ...anyways it was a good match ...Pakistan just was one wicket away after Maxwell wicket but that wicket never came

chutya tareen performance by Pakistan quite frankly....

wasted 6+ overs in batting and again this ****** Hasan Ali literally…… up entire match … no appreciation … third class performance of Pakistan

Pakistanis now would need a punching bag... and Hassan Ali has offered himself. I feel sorry for him alrady.

1636653212634.png

Back
Top Bottom