What's new

Pakistan Tour of England 2020

Difference in between Pakistan and other TOP sides is that, their senior players aren't complete passengers like our's i.e. Azhar and Asad (in fact they absorb the pressure and guide their team and junior in difficult circumstances). Azhar and Asad both combined have played 154 Test, 274 innings - which is a significant number, yet they disappoint after being playing Test cricket for years, specially on away tours. This signifies that they are not good enough to compete at Test level, not to mention both have passed their peek and best-before date.

Azhar's issue is that he's a grinder. For instance today for his 20 odd runs he played 85 balls with SR of 23.54 - this is the problem, this is not 80's/90's anymore. Cricket has changed and revolutionized (perhaps the most revolved sports) specially in past 7/8 years, wherein even in Test RR matters a lot. Azhar is extremely limited & timid player who's style of game works only in scorching sun on UAE, where fast bowlers get jaded soon, however, it wouldn't work in ENG, AUS, NZ and SA conditions, therefore he fails in those conditions 8 out of 10 times. Simply put, we shouldn't expect much from lullu Azhar who is Misbah's prodigy, therefore he has been appointed as Test skipper- heck he doesnt warrant a spot in playing XI and the less said about his abysmal, impotent, toothless captaincy the better.

And as for Asad, he piled up run hiding behind Younis and Misbah, who used to bat and soak pressure ahead of him and he used to come at no.6 to make some soft and easy runs. However, since both geezer's are gone Asad has been brutally exposed.

PCB has invested in Azhar and Asad so these two have to shoulder the responsibly. However, their limitations are hindrance, which includes, lack of game awareness, inability to launch a counterattack and lack of strokes at their arsenal. I’m afraid Pakistan wouldn’t be a strong batting side until we find a capable No.3 & 5 to replace these two.

In ENG seems like we are missing Harris though, who used to do better then these two useless chucklehead.

How is Waqar Younis average or Mushtaq Ahmed?
Blocking is part of test cricket - it’s having the experience to pick and choose the right ball
Probleum is he is not hitting the balls which should be hit he is burden and i bet he and asadwont pas 50 in entire seroes chutiya player asad is always a chtiya

Biggest issue is even in uae batting paradises this gili danda asad shfiwmq failed miserably

He scored 100 in sa and aus both we lost i never seen him batting well if i had been coach sent him to dhobi ghat

This idiot played alot of tests un noticed but we should higlight his gili danda speciality

103 for 3
3-0 England.

Nasser Hussain (the least subtle Pakistan sympathiser in the Sky commentary team) is sent to the Pakistani dressing room for some sympathetic analysis:

Nasser: So what went wrong?

Misbah: the boys played well and came close in the 1st test. The boys should take away the positives about being the boys in difficult overseas conditions.

Inzamam cuts in: Yes the boys.

Misbah continues: thank you bhai. Inzy and me used to be the boys but now there are new the boys. Sorry, what was the question again?

3-0 England.

Nasser Hussain (the least subtle Pakistan sympathiser in the Sky commentary team) is sent to the Pakistani dressing room for some sympathetic analysis:

Nasser: So what went wrong?

Misbah: the boys played well and came close in the 1st test. The boys should take away the positives about being the boys in difficult overseas conditions.

Inzamam cuts in: Yes the boys.

Misbah continues: thank you bhai. Inzy and me used to be the boys but now there are new the boys. Sorry, what was the question again?
Lol
Long time ago Vic Brownett was the chairman of Derbyshire and he approached me with a view to sign Inzy up for the season. Spoke to Inzy - do you wanna play? Yes please - signed sealed delivered a juicy contract - only for Zaheer Abbas - the chairman of the PCB to ring me and say - he ain’t coming. Did I look a premium coq at the time in front of Domanic Cork - the Derb captain. After that my interest in cricket took a nose dive.

Lol
Long time ago Vic Brownett was the chairman of Derbyshire and he approached me with a view to sign Inzy up for the season. Spoke to Inzy - do you wanna play? Yes please - signed sealed delivered a juicy contract - only for Zaheer Abbas - the chairman of the PCB to ring me and say - he ain’t coming. Did I look a premium coq at the time in front of Domanic Cork - the Derb captain. After that my interest in cricket took a nose dive.
That's definitely one for the memoirs old boy! Look forward to more such anecdotes.

Pakistan win the toss and are batting - 36 for 1 off 14 overs...................

when I heard Pakistan to bat first I switched off lol seems it was right decision , the batsmen never disappoint in disappointing me .

STUMPS

2nd Test, Southampton, Aug 13-17 2020, Pakistan tour of England

7.png
PAK
(45.4 over)
126/5

1.png
ENG

Day 1: Pakistan chose to bat. CRR: 2.75

batting first one a turning pitch in overcast condition is proving to be a wrong decision. again our no confidence in batting made us to take this decision. just like 99 WC final against Aus. The kind of bounce and swing english bowlers are getting is unplayable. even our best batsman babar azam is just lucky to be there so far. he had many narrow escapes. likely total in first innings for pak is 160. thanks to some poor fielding by the english otherwise the whole team would have been in pavilion in less then 100.

batting first one a turning pitch in overcast condition is proving to be a wrong decision. again our no confidence in batting made us to take this decision. just like 99 WC final against Aus. The kind of bounce and swing english bowlers are getting is unplayable. even our best batsman babar azam is just lucky to be there so far. he had many narrow escapes. likely total in first innings for pak is 160. thanks to some poor fielding by the english otherwise the whole team would have been in pavilion in less then 100.
Actually, in these circumstances, bowling first would have been the worse decision. I think batting first was positive enough.

We're just crap at batting.

Back
Top Bottom