What's new

Pakistan Tour of England 2020

Oh that's a superb celebrity story! I once sat quietly in waqar younis's living room (we knew one of his family)...I was 11 or 12...unable to speak to him I was so star struck. Pre-mobile phone era so no selfie even.
Wow Waqar Younis!
I got stories of Wasim Akram and Saqlain but I’d be boring you - out of them all - the true gem was Rashid - class gentleman and taught me plenty! Maybe share some class stories with you one day!

Azhar Ali
:sniper: :sniper: you haramzaday benchod maachod :angry: :angry:
It is because of your poor captaincy and incompetent batting that we lost the 1st test match

Last edited:
so we have seen the first test and against our expectations pak did not lose by huge margin.Lot of discussion was going on regarding the comparison of afridi- naseem pair with that of amir and asif of 2010. but in the first test the new pair doesnt seem as impressive as were amir and asif. naseem has pace and bounce but he cant swing the ball both ways. shaheen has swing but he is not using it sensibly to trap the batsmen but he still looked better then naseem. the pair at the moment is certainly no match with amir and asif. they had class. pace and variety. abbas has swing with the new ball but has no pace. his only weapon is swing but his tactic is greatly neutralized by the english batsmen as they started standing outside the crease indorder to reduce the chances of getting LBW. as he doesnt has any pace he cant push them back in the crease by pacy bouncers. he bowled well but got only 3 wickets in 2 innings. couldnt win the match for pak. naseem is too young he needs to develop the art of swinging the ball both ways and swinging yorkers. the batting failed in the both innings. thanks to butler for giving two chances to shan masood in the first innings otherwise he would have been gone to pavillion on 45. azhar ali and asad shafiq need to improve their technique. test cricket doesnt mean that the batsmen should defend even the lose deliveries. in the first innings he defended many deliveries by broad on which any other batsman could have played straight drives to boundary. but what can you expect from the batting line which is coached by misbah who is known for his defensive and cowardly attitude through out his careers. he cant bring any improvement in the batsmen but he can spoil babar azam.
overall pak lost to a far better side. there was some criticism regarding england playing with one batsmen short. but i think it was the right decision. their bowlers won them the match in the second innings.

so we have seen the first test and against our expectations pak did not lose by huge margin.Lot of discussion was going on regarding the comparison of afridi- naseem pair with that of amir and asif of 2010. but in the first test the new pair doesnt seem as impressive as were amir and asif. naseem has pace and bounce but he cant swing the ball both ways. shaheen has swing but he is not using it sensibly to trap the batsmen but he still looked better then naseem. the pair at the moment is certainly no match with amir and asif. they had class. pace and variety. abbas has swing with the new ball but has no pace. his only weapon is swing but his tactic is greatly neutralized by the english batsmen as they started standing outside the crease indorder to reduce the chances of getting LBW. as he doesnt has any pace he cant push them back in the crease by pacy bouncers. he bowled well but got only 3 wickets in 2 innings. couldnt win the match for pak. naseem is too young he needs to develop the art of swinging the ball both ways and swinging yorkers. the batting failed in the both innings. thanks to butler for giving two chances to shan masood in the first innings otherwise he would have been gone to pavillion on 45. azhar ali and asad shafiq need to improve their technique. test cricket doesnt mean that the batsmen should defend even the lose deliveries. in the first innings he defended many deliveries by broad on which any other batsman could have played straight drives to boundary. but what can you expect from the batting line which is coached by misbah who is known for his defensive and cowardly attitude through out his careers. he cant bring any improvement in the batsmen but he can spoil babar azam.
overall pak lost to a far better side. there was some criticism regarding england playing with one batsmen short. but i think it was the right decision. their bowlers won them the match in the second innings.
Some valid points bro. IMO we batted poorly in the second innings - Yaasar Shah top scoring is not good enough and we should have scored 250 plus. Our batting is certainly weak and could do with a shake up. Im less concerned about the bowling. There is variety and our opening pair are very young and with Waqar Younis will gain knowledge and experience every game

Crazy Crazy game. Wen Buttler and woakes was batting and smacking boundaries, i knew there was sum destiny to this game.

What is asad shafiq is doing in team he pkayed 60 test not a single man of the match he has taken when ever he scored we lost

He scored only than when opposition given 450 target if u dont beleive please check his stats avg of 25

Waqar younis asad shafiq rizwan are biggest ponties with the team and misbah not to forget idiot our ahsan mani

What is asad shafiq doing we forget this idiot plays 5 tests a year does nothing and taking more than salary which he deserves i dont even give him a job of security guard a damn pathatic patwari shed some light on thiss *** hole

Sarfraz ahmed is great tedt batsman remember how he destroyed rangana herath in sri lanka

Pakistan win the toss and are batting - 36 for 1 off 14 overs...................

82 for 2 off 32 overs - Azhar Ali out - he seems to be stressed and his captaincy is questionable. Get Babar Azam ready ..............

I propose that Pakistan develops a partnership with the national football league (NFL) Of the United States.

This is to have them try out American football and have American football teams visit Pakistan and vice versa.

Of course, I know this will never happen, but it would be interesting to watch.

82 for 2 off 32 overs - Azhar Ali out - he seems to be stressed and his captaincy is questionable. Get Babar Azam ready ..............
Probleum is pcb is not learning keep bringing avg coaches and pkayers

Azher ali should understandvkeep blocking is not going to do good u have to get runs there is one ball which is going to get u better before u get out score some runs

After80 test he has 5800 runs is medicure player

Bowl Style Right-arm legbreak
Batting Statistics
Test ODI T20I IPL
Mat 76 60 10 -
Inn 125 58 10 -
Runs 4629 1336 192 -
Avg 38.90 24.74 19.2 -
SR 48.69 67.51 103.78 -
HS 137 84 38 -
NO 6 4 0 -
100s 12 0 0 -
50s 27 9 0 -
4s 511 108 19 -
6s 29 5 2

Asad shafiq a gili danda player

Not a match winning inning after 75 tedt

He score runs in loosing cause i bet u give me one his perfomance where he single handedly perfomed

Probleum is pcb is not learning keep bringing avg coaches and pkayers

Azher ali should understandvkeep blocking is not going to do good u have to get runs there is one ball which is going to get u better before u get out score some runs

After80 test he has 5800 runs is medicure player
How is Waqar Younis average or Mushtaq Ahmed?
Blocking is part of test cricket - it’s having the experience to pick and choose the right ball

Back
Top Bottom