What's new

Pakistan Tour of England 2020

I'm in favor of ex-cricketer from Karachi to create a separate Karachi cricket board to promote and organize Cricket in Karachi. If we can get the support from top businesses in Karachi, we can organize tournaments in Karachi and host international tournaments.

Pak should take asad sgafiq out anyway he is not going to do anything but takes heavy sakaries for nothing

LUNCH

3rd Test, Southampton, Aug 21-25 2020, Pakistan tour of England

1.png
ENG

(28 over)
91/2

7.png
PAK

Day 1: England chose to bat. CRR: 3.25

LIVE

1.png
ENG

(30.3 over)
98/2

LIVE

1.png
ENG

(52.5 over)
172/4

Only way for changes tgese stupid players perform o ly in last innings to seure a placw for next inning

I want pak too loose every test until we get rid of these stupid heads in team like ahsan mani misbah waqar asad azher
I have the knack of picking & acknowledging best & most talented players of Pakistan, before they are selected by PCB!!!

I have DMed & tried extensive messages to PCB for years!!! No body listens or reads my messages!! I feel like givening up!!

In 2014, before 2015 World Cup!! I wanted Babar Azam to be selected as mid-order batsman for Pakistan!! 1.5 years before he made his ODI debut in Lahore against Zimbabwe (50* on debut & MOTM)!!! Currently best batsman in all 3 formats of Pakistan!!

In 2016, I called for Shaheen Afridi to be picked immediately in ODI Cricket!!! When he was in FATA Domestic U19 Team!!! 1 year before he made his First Class Debut & 2 Years before he was selected for Pakistan!!! Current best fast bowler in ODIs/T20s for Pakistan!!

In late 2016, I wanted Shadab Khan to become all-rounder in T20 for Pakistan, by replacing the slot of the banned chucker Hafeez who can’t contribute effectively anymore. Few months before he was drafted in 2017 PSL, then quickly debut against Windies (He picked 3 wickets in his debut maiden over & won MOTM)!! Currently best ODIs/T20s all-rounder/spinner & fielder for Pakistan!!

In mid-late 2018, I named Naseem Shah as a value-able asset (Serious & guaranteed contender as Pakistani star if he is trained well)!! Before his debut in Quaid e Azam Trophy!!!

These are only a few of my selections!!!

Rain saved Pak from 2-0. Anyways, we should had won first test match when Eng were 117/5 and needed over 150 runs. We lost the plot there. Abbas and Shaheen are good bowlers with new ball only and once the ball gets soft and loses its shine than they are pretty easy to manage. After 30 overs, we have Yasir Shah only who can take wickets rest are pretty mediocre. As far as batting is concerned again inconsistent performance. Shah Masood, Azhar both hit 100 but just once and failed in remaining innings. Babar looked good couple of times but wasn't consistent. Rizwan, keeping his capability in mind, batted well most of the times. Time for Asad Shafiq to be dropped from the team. He has been part of the team over the last 10 years or so but seldom he scored outside Asia. Overall average performance. Well done to Anderson what a bowler he still is especially on English conditions. I say he can be part of test team for 2 more years. Just avoid Asian tours moving forward.

Rain saved Pak from 2-0. Anyways, we should had won first test match when Eng were 117/5 and needed over 150 runs. We lost the plot there. Abbas and Shaheen are good bowlers with new ball only and once the ball gets soft and loses its shine than they are pretty easy to manage. After 30 overs, we have Yasir Shah only who can take wickets rest are pretty mediocre. As far as batting is concerned again inconsistent performance. Shah Masood, Azhar both hit 100 but just once and failed in remaining innings. Babar looked good couple of times but wasn't consistent. Rizwan, keeping his capability in mind, batted well most of the times. Time for Asad Shafiq to be dropped from the team. He has been part of the team over the last 10 years or so but seldom he scored outside Asia. Overall average performance. Well done to Anderson what a bowler he still is especially on English conditions. I say he can be part of test team for 2 more years. Just avoid Asian tours moving forward.
Probleum with test team we dont se continous failures of players even admfter 70 test asad is playing they way root get him is very embarising on bating pitch this shit hole cannot play replace him

Asad plats only test and in year he hardly plays 6 test and still he dont perform what is his use

Even in UAE pitvhes he wastroubled by midiocar bowlers

England brilliantly chased 196 to beat Pakistan by five wickets in the second Twenty20 international at Emirates Old Trafford.

Back
Top Bottom