What's new

Pakistan Tour of England 2020

Here is chandar pal stance!
Go Google how much runs did chandar pal made in test cricket and how many were in England!
Ppls with thier genral knowledge has made pakistan hell these days!

Jst like a 12 year old kid, who wants to see, t20 action packed game, you got no dam knowledge about test matches!
Fawad is the most decorated domestic and international batsman, and batting under those seaming conditions isn't to ezy at all, can't judge him with Jst an inning, he need more inninings to settle himself and he will score for sure!
It's not football, cricket is game of patients specially test cricket so stop bias against fawad

blah blah blah .

he’s time has gone best to invest in someone like Saad Ali, Saud Shakeel etc

36 years old what will he bring zilch nothing the boards a laughing stock for not using him for how many ? 11 years and bringing him to England where he will give nothing of note . Feel sorry for him how he’s been treated but too late now

Shyt head kids don't even hve faced one real cricket ball in thier dam lives are commenting here,?
while they can't remember how old was misbah when he went into. Pakistan team and how long he played for? And what age he was retired!
Cricket isn't about the age, if it was the case then all teanagers were the only ones be playing?
Saeed Anwar, went on double zero on his frist test in pakistan so that means he would hve left the cricket?
Stupids like u who never played any dam quality cricket can just think like that its not the matter?
While for pakistan team they need a middle order with experience at least for some time, and fawad is just good for that

Yeah he’s that good he’s bottled batting at even number 4 throughout he’s career he’s a 6th number position at best and way past he’s prime .
Like I said time to blood a youngster and would have been a wonderful opportunity to do this in this series . Hope you prove me wrong but I doubt he’ll even hit double figures in remaining games he plays in England .

Fawad Alam lol 0(4) some return

Yeah he’s that good he’s bottled batting at even number 4 throughout he’s career he’s a 6th number position at best and way past he’s prime .
Like I said time to blood a youngster and would have been a wonderful opportunity to do this in this series . Hope you prove me wrong but I doubt he’ll even hit double figures in remaining games he plays in England .

Fawad Alam lol 0(4) some return
There we go again, u can't get it cause u never played and 4 day cricket in ur life I gss, for longer period of game, requires experienced players like fawad, and it's good he is in the team, while there isn't any batsman in the history of world cricket who never got out on zero!
From. Bian lara to Sachin Tendulkar all hve gotten out in thier carriers on zeros that means they were not good batsmans?????
There are no young blood 4 days middle order batsmans in pakistans domestic cricket who has performed like fawad?
While parchis like shan masod and imam ul haq been given millions of chances, fawad is perfectly set up for more games! Young blood doesn't makes the difference, in test cricket players like ABID Ali fawad alam are required and they are there either, you like it or not!

There we go again, u can't get it cause u never played and 4 day cricket in ur life I gss, for longer period of game, requires experienced players like fawad, and it's good he is in the team, while there isn't any batsman in the history of world cricket who never got out on zero!
From. Bian lara to Sachin Tendulkar all hve gotten out in thier carriers on zeros that means they were not good batsmans?????
There are no young blood 4 days middle order batsmans in pakistans domestic cricket who has performed like fawad?
While parchis like shan masod and imam ul haq been given millions of chances, fawad is perfectly set up for more games! Young blood doesn't makes the difference, in test cricket players like ABID Ali fawad alam are required and they are there either, you like it or not!

Come on lol he’s no Bradman

Fawad is a poor timer, with very little power, his placement is nothing special; very little on back foot (nothing to be honest - never can recall one back foot drive with vertical bat; square cutting a wide long hop doesn’t endorse back foot play), poor against seem, horrible against short ball and his movements in crease doesn’t give confidence against swing .

How can a guy with baseball and French cricket stance can judge his off stick against swing when his movement is one metre+ wider in batting stride?

He has a complete chest on stance which might be effective against spin, but against moving ball it’ll cramp him to hell.

Come on lol he’s no Bradman

Fawad is a poor timer, with very little power, his placement is nothing special; very little on back foot (nothing to be honest - never can recall one back foot drive with vertical bat; square cutting a wide long hop doesn’t endorse back foot play), poor against seem, horrible against short ball and his movements in crease doesn’t give confidence against swing .

How can a guy with baseball and French cricket stance can judge his off stick against swing when his movement is one metre+ wider in batting stride?

He has a complete chest on stance which might be effective against spin, but against moving ball it’ll cramp him to hell.

https://www.pcb.com.pk/player-detail.php?action=player_matches&player_id=20410&match_type_id=10

Go look at his records! Frist so your mental conditions gets well! Lol
If he was a poor timer then he hasn't had highest runs in frist from. Pakistan, instead he is at no 12th in whole world Frist class cricket with total runs record, while it includes all the top batsman of Pakistan no one has crossed it only fawad alam.!
So ur knowledge is jst bigger then a Annt, about cricket all u got is mockery without any dam knowledge, with out timing and weak shots no one can cross 12 thousand runs in any. Form of cricket, but as I said u can't get it as ur knowledge about cricket is just bigger then a ANNT
Open chest stances aren't so common in world cricket but there are great succersfull batsman like fawas and chandar pal who have made runs against all kinds of fadt or spin Bowling all around the world go look at records instead bieng naive and stupid as u are acting right now?

Last edited:
If he was a poor timer then he hadn't had highest runs in frist class from?
So again your poor knowledge! Pakistan, instead he is at no 12th in whole world Frist class cricket with total runs record, all time!
while it includes all the top batsman of Pakistan no one has crossed it only fawad alam.!
So ur knowledge is jst bigger then a Annt, about cricket all u got is mockery without any dam knowledge, with out timing and weak shots no one can cross 12 thousand runs in any. Form of cricket, but as I said u can't get it as ur knowledge about cricket is just bigger then a ANNT
Open chest stances aren't so common in world cricket but there are great succersfull batsman like fawas and chandar pal who have made runs against all kinds of fadt or spin Bowling all around the world go look at records instead bieng naive and stupid as u are acting right now?

I have to laugh and leave

good day sir and it’s not good to be this abusive over a shit player .

chow

this test is going to end in a draw. fawad alam wont get a chnace to play on the 5th day. so will pak include him in third test or not? i dont know where the third test will be played .if it is played on a relatively spin friendly track then shadab will be there. it is unfair with fawad . he must be given a chance for atleast a series.

117534541_3327782130645877_6618644752717973625_o.jpg

this test is going to end in a draw. fawad alam wont get a chnace to play on the 5th day. so will pak include him in third test or not? i dont know where the third test will be played .if it is played on a relatively spin friendly track then shadab will be there. it is unfair with fawad . he must be given a chance for atleast a series.

He won’t get same chances as imran Farhat, Umer Amin and many others.

:rofl: Fawad alaam ki barii qurbani Apnii thaqat rizwaan meh daal dhee khud 0 per out .
Let's see what top professionals talking about fawad alam just today!
And they aren't a stupid kid like you?

It shows how u understand the test cricket, so kids like u, can hve much fun on social media as you want!
But thats why pakistans test team is not performing well because kids like you think it's t20 game and how evr can't perform in a match should be taken out of the team?
while if we go to chcek the statatics AZHAR ALI, ASAD SHAFIQ aren't making runs so that means all of them has put thier force in Rizwan? Thts called stupid thinkingl
A team in test cricket only starts winning when they start giving trust to thier players and players don't feel any preasure of lossing thier place only then they can perform well, go and chcek how many ducks babar azam made since he started playing test cricket, so if he wast scoring runs that not makes him a poor batsman noooo, cause it takes time to settle in and play natural game!
Fawad will get more chances as pakistani middle order isn't good and pakistani coaches needs more time to train more batsman in the middle order in thier domestic untill then same batsman will be given chances cause there isn't any way out while, getting zero Ina innings isn't much of a probelm, Evry batsman gets the same, and there are no batsman in the world which not face the zero, in test cricket
So ur foolish kind of cheap bazari language is a disrespect to pakistani team and nation itself

Last edited:
As we can see, where pakistan stand socially and at what low because of thier low thinking and mocking thier heros
And with this kind of thinking, its gutters and broken roads, garbage dumps all is part of clear proof of nonsensical state of mind of pakistani nation

I have to laugh and leave

good day sir and it’s not good to be this abusive over a shit player .

chow
Player isn't shyt, it's your mind which is shyt, and Thts why it thinks shyt?
sees shyt?
and eventually is a shyt! Chow

Back
Top Bottom