What's new

Pakistan Tour of England 2020

Sir - it was written tongue in cheek - hence specifically aimed at @masterchief_mirza who perhaps understands satirical humour. I did in point of fact exaggerate that there was poor weather in 6 out of 7 sessions.
With due respect - this is called not having a sense of humour.
Have a good day.
Pakistan once were all out for 68 before the toss.

For your info, while the Manchester area was under lockdown, Southampton is not. It is well-known that under English conditions the ball does swing and also moves off the seam. During the 2nd inning in the first test, the conditions at Old Trafford were hot and more like UAE than typical Northern England, despite that our batsmen failed miserably. A good batsman must learn to play in all conditions swinging ball is no excuse.

England has a first-rate batting line up and world-class bowling attack, IMHO our team is not quite up to their standard.

With due respect, I disagree that Pakistan team is not quite up to English standard. Pakistan has always done well in England this time around the captain is not on par. With regards to the first test it was not the batting that let down the team in the second innings it was the failure of captain to innovate, most (almost all AFAIK) analysts agree Pakistan had enough runs to win in the 4th innings.

Sir - it was written tongue in cheek - hence specifically aimed at @masterchief_mirza who perhaps understands satirical humour. I did in point of fact exaggerate that there was poor weather in 6 out of 7 sessions.
With due respect - this is called not having a sense of humour.
Have a good day.

Touche

Let’s go . I’m not a batting fan test starts for me now 236 no problem England will bowl out under 150

btw Fawad alaam :D seriously :rofl:
No wonder I give up on batting lol

Let’s see new generation bowlers but they do look good .

Edit and they’re going off
Change of plans lol English weather

Let’s go . I’m not a batting fan test starts for me now 236 no problem England will bowl out under 150

btw Fawad alaam :D seriously :rofl:
No wonder I give up on batting lol

Let’s see new generation bowlers but they do look good .
Jst like a 12 year old kid, who wants to see, t20 action packed game, you got no dam knowledge about test matches!
Fawad is the most decorated domestic and international batsman, and batting under those seaming conditions isn't to ezy at all, can't judge him with Jst an inning, he need more inninings to settle himself and he will score for sure!
It's not football, cricket is game of patients specially test cricket so stop bias against fawad

Jst like a 12 year old kid, who wants to see, t20 action packed game, you got no dam knowledge about test matches!
Fawad is the most decorated domestic and international batsman, and batting under those seaming conditions isn't to ezy at all, can't judge him with Jst an inning, he need more inninings to settle himself and he will score for sure!
It's not football, cricket is game of patients specially test cricket so stop bias against fawad
But that stance is asking for trouble..

But that stance is asking for trouble..
No its not chandar Paul was more ackward then him., if his stance was so stupid then he wouldn't hve scored so many runs in pakistani domestic cricket?
Go count his runs in domestic cricket!
Thts all dam biaed, and parchis mafia fake stance on fawad which nevrr let any middle order batsman sets himself Up in past 15 years?

No its not chandar Paul was more ackward then him., if his stance was so stupid then he wouldn't hve scored so many runs in pakistani domestic cricket?
Go count his runs in domestic cricket!
Thts all dam biaed, and parchis mafia fake stance on fawad which nevrr let any middle order batsman sets himself Up in past 15 years?
With respect domestic and test cricket are 2 different levels. He looked suspect against the moving ball in the first innings

With respect domestic and test cricket are 2 different levels. He looked suspect against the moving ball in the first innings
Watch that and then comment its the last season 200 of fawad Jst past some months?

From where you get players for national team from domestic or

uncle Jee parchi drawing rooms?
Domestic is the level, from. Where all over the world players selected for thier national teams, no one born from the womb with a bat in his or her hands?
Problem with our pakistanis is, they get impressed from newly established social media on which not many real experts are commenting and from there, mostly ill knowledge and agenda based commentators starts commenting on things which they never know well?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom