What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for US, at least their venture should cost them - but then the Indian like the Saudi, can afford this - and we only want to defend at this stage - really, I think JFT is such a tremendous leap that US or no US, it is just a very strong boost to PAF's capablity -- but the Indian is also close to the stage where US or Russia will not be as meaningful as before - people think this LCA project is a net loss, I beg to differ, The Indian will learn a great deal from this project.

Anyway to my thinking it's not weapon systems, it's economy, it's trade that can be a more powerful weapon than any of these ships and acft and tanks

Accepted JFT is a good platform.. but it cant be solution for everything.. I guess it will be a good deal if you join china for J-XX... a diamond can be cut only with another diamond.. Otherwise there will be nothing meaningful even if you develope JFT 99th block

by the way why it is JFT and not JF17??... even i call JFT :blink::D

I am now convinced that you are incapable of reading, as every bit of information is given in those articles. Ever heard of PAKSAT 1? I suggest you read those articles if you wish to continue arguing on that topic.

Paksat 1 was never launched by Pakistan. Period.

Pakistan does not have such a launch vehicle!

Some where in Pentegon a US general is laughing and rolling all over the pentegon floor F35 a country US can't even provide 50 F16 dreaming of F35 , where American flags are torched every other day ...

Dream to good thing hai , but we have to dream with in our limits

Here is the order of shipment for F35

If someone can provide some real numbers it would help understand the situation

USA (Must be few thousand planes)
Japan (few hundreds)
Israel - Turkey (few hundreds)
UK - might get few hundred
Canada might get few hundred

So after all these nations are done around 2030 - US will look to sell it to its South Asian Allies

Pakistan (Will have to go thru congressional approval, and then another aproval with
waiting time of 10 years)

So we are better off producing 500 JF17 thunders , and upgrading these by 500 per decade

actual number as follow

Australia 100unit
Canada 80 unit
USAF 1763 unit
USAN 340 unit
USA marine 340 unit
Israel 25 unit + 50 option
Italy 131 unit
Norway 48 unit
Holland 85 unit
UK 138 unit
Turkey 116 unit

and then start to deliver to non-partner country like Japan

@ thread starter

Replace Pakistan's J-7 with JF-17,your Mirages need dire replacement , some one might be willing to sell you some used mirages or go and buy some newer ones, replace those A/B variants with Block 52's then you can dream of F-35......

Heck I forgot Improve your Economy or none of this is possible let alone buying the F-35....

First and most important wake up from your Day dream......
enough is enough!:angry:
which type of person you are n where r u from? I am sure u r not Indian, look ur post n tell me why r u so rude all the time btw We also have old MiG 21,25,27 .:blah:

Its not about should Pak replace F-16 with F-35, its about will US ever give Pakistan F-35. But why look for F-35. Wouldn't China be giving J-10's to Pakistan. Anything more would be a burden to maintain them.

@ thread starter

Replace Pakistan's J-7 with JF-17,your Mirages need dire replacement , some one might be willing to sell you some used mirages or go and buy some newer ones, replace those A/B variants with Block 52's then you can dream of F-35......

Heck I forgot Improve your Economy or none of this is possible let alone buying the F-35....

First and most important wake up from your Day dream......

Tell me do u hav any 4th or 4.5th gene western fighter.....???
Answer is NO...so y ur in superiority complex.
We r going to hav 4th gene 18 +14 Block 52 and 45 Old upgraded F-16's within 1.5 years.....:cheers:

Those J-10B's are a more feasible replacement option for those aging F-16's the F-35 is a very costly and far-fetched opinion......

We r already getting J-10B...
F-16 Block 52 can serve till 2025....so ne need for F35 etc....n by the way its still under development not in production\operation

I think by the time F-35 will be available for sale to non-partner countries(given that every thing goes well) there will be other option(s) available in the market. Chinese may break the news any time soon about their stealth beast. Then the Japs are planning one, so is Korea etc. So, in reality, F-35 is not needed by PAF

Why is this thread still open..?? Chances are we will get J-XX or some other fith gen fighter before we get rid of the f-16s (which we just got)...

F-35 problems...

COST!
USA WON'T AGREE TO IT!
STILL UNDER PRODUCTION!

@Modz plz close threads, wait for all of our f-16s and j-10s arrive then we'll talk about 5th gen.

Why is this thread still open..?? Chances are we will get J-XX or some other fith gen fighter before we get rid of the f-16s (which we just got)...

F-35 problems...

COST!
USA WON'T AGREE TO IT!
STILL UNDER PRODUCTION!

@Modz plz close threads, wait for all of our f-16s and j-10s arrive then we'll talk about 5th gen.

Only problem USA won't agree to it.

@thread author. We can buy ANYTHING in this world if we have the money to throw. Sadly we don't.

@Everyone saying USA wont agree. Just throw a 20 billion USD order and see how fast they get delivered.

@Everyone saying USA wont agree. Just throw a 20 billion USD order and see how fast they get delivered.

Saudis throw dollars and get latest defence equipment but have they ever used it.

Iranians can throw billions but they don't get anything.

So moral of story is there are multiple reasons for getting or not getting things other than throwing dollars

:coffee:

Saudis throw dollars and get latest defence equipment but have they ever used it.

Iranians can throw billions but they don't get anything.

So moral of story is there are multiple reasons for getting or not getting things other than throwing dollars

:coffee:

Iran would never get US weapons i mean seriously. Pak is not Iran. US would sell weapons to Pak any day if we PAY. Specially these days when US is totally depending on Pak. Only if we had money we could have gotten anything from US right now.

Pak can get stuff from other countries like france, germany, sweden as well.

Piese nahi hain bhai. :flame::flame:

Iran would never get US weapons i mean seriously. Pak is not Iran. US would sell weapons to Pak any day if we PAY. Specially these days when US is totally depending on Pak. Only if we had money we could have gotten anything from US right now.

Pak can get stuff from other countries like france, germany, sweden as well.

Piese nahi hain bhai. :flame::flame:

If Iran doesn't want to get from US what stops them throwing dollars before Russia, Sweden, Germany and France.

Brother Dollar are a big thing but not everything in international politics. Every thing on shelf is not for sale for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom