What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan Should replace the F16 with hypersonic camel you may ask so Is Hypersonic camel for real ? And my answer will be
as real as getting the F35

Pakistan should just buy the J-20, it will be cheaper and affordable for them.

And they will get more TOT with China then USA.

Pakistan should just buy the J-20, it will be cheaper and affordable for them.

And they will get more TOT with China then USA.
I dont think thats too going to happen, first the Chinese if they had any IDEA of giving the J20's to Pakistan whould have involved the Pakistani Aero complex and would have gone into a partnership in expenses incoured. Do you think the Chinese will give away some thing that they have worked so hard to achieve to be sold to Pakistan just like that? Naa I dont think so.
The best option for Pakistan to buy is to go for 4.5 gen fighters. 5th gen is presently out of their league unless they are interested in drawing their economy to harms way

F35 sale to Pak would not get past the US senate and Obama's low ratings mean he could not push it through even if he wanted to.

Su 30s have much larger, and more advanced radars. The MKI will see the JF17 first. Not to mention better BVRs than the SD 10.

and here we go with the radar of MKI vs low observation of JF-17, bravo you two.

33djns3.jpg

JF-17's RCS should be around 1 m^2.

JF-17 has DSI to hide all its engine fan blade, it is also smaller than F-16. Just do a little calculation. F-16 has 3 m^2 for naked configeration. So JF-17 being smaller and with DSI and some other stealth feature should be around 1 m^2. Makes perfect sense.

When it carry A2A, A2G weapons. It should be around 2-3 m^2!!!!

JF-17 can be used for spy missions, not as such, but can be used for border observation missions without any loaded weapons.
Even if IAF scrammbles a few Sukhois, they wont be able to catch it, for its RCS and its ability in climb which is better than Sukhoi.

My good man a very good option for paf will be the mig 35 with aesa n ram coatings

Another dumb and wasteful thread from a day dreamer iam sorry to say in all due respect such a waste of thread space and i can't even belive that most of you have taken to page 34 + shame really wake up people . PAF is not ever gona get the f-35 and for GOD's we just got the brandnew f-16 blk 52's whats wrong with some of you people.

Even if the USG wanted to sell the F-35 to PAF (which they most certainly don't) they would have a near impossible time, given Pakistan's stance in US people's eyes given recent issues, selling this to the US public and more importantly the Congress committee in charge of US AID to Pakistan which has already stalled on $800mn aid and is upset about selling F-16s to PAF. It was along shot to begin with but with everyday the likelihood becomes evermore remote.

And that is before you put India into the equation where the IN, if it goes for it, would likely be a bigger operator of F-35 than PAF anyway.

We can't even get the crappy apache helicopter , or f15 I don't think we will get F35

We are better off with Chinese Stealth plane which will probbly be more mysterious since its avionics and kill switch will not be known to anyone unlike F35 which will be sold with kill switches for friendly states

We can't even get the crappy apache helicopter , or f15 I don't think we will get F35

We are better off with Chinese Stealth plane which will probbly be more mysterious since its avionics and kill switch will not be known to anyone unlike F35 which will be sold with kill switches for friendly states
i dont think we should keep this thread alive

I am surprised how this thread has lasted so long lol I mean there is absolutely 0% chance on F35 coming to Pakistan

US sells planes after it has a technological advantage of about 15 years , prior to selling that technology to ....some selected nations

Raptors are cancelled because US does not wants that technology to fall in anyone's hands and F35 is just being done for jobs and ambition

US best allies South Korea , Japan or even Israel even are trying to steal technology to build their own versions knowing that they will not see a single plane for another 10 years:lol:

And the only reason why US sells F16 to all nations is because its own pilots train to counter F16 in training so they know all of its technical weaknesses

Makes complete sense why Turkey would strip the F16 of all avionics to give it some level of unknown capabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom