What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More chance of India getting F22 with 50% TOT then PAF ever getting F35

If you don,t believe just watch AIR FORCE ONE SAIL OVER PAKISTAN IN NOVEMBER THIS YEAR for barack obama,s state visit to india.

Expect multi billion dollar deals to be signed in New Delhi In Nov including industrial & military

THE WORLD HAS CHANGED get used to it my friends if you don,t grow you fall behind

" its a bit like real life if you don,t educate and get a good job your freinds relatives leave you behind while they progress to bigger better things"

@stormforce...

With F35 on offer and PAK FA is the ONLY country That will have option of TWO Real Fifth Gen Fighters, analogous to MMRCA where we have a choice of 6 Best fighters...

iTS...A priviledge which is a distance dream for both PAF and PLAAF.

Comeone bro, if your country put your mind to it i am sure you could make a 5th gen fighter.
if your thinking pakistan is being left out on f-35, remember iran cant buy anything from their allys never mind the usa lol. so we are forced to make everything ourselves, and who know maybe that sofreh mahi we are working on will be better than expected.

@asp..

Balance ???

125 MKI, 70 Mig 29 and 60 Mirages.. its havily Tilted on Indian Side and then no talk of balance after MMRCA, PAK FA..

On Topic :

The only real hope is JXX that too not before 2035.

2035??? its expected to have it's first flight in 2017, 2035 is WAYYYYYYYYYYY too late

we'll have stealthy jf-17s before that

What is funny in thread?

40% members are in favour of F35, which is considered 100% because

60% members of PDF are Indian , i guess?
bro,its not about being Indian and Pakistani,its about the reality..from deep inside myself would love to see f-35 in PAF..But reality is totally against it.The main obstacle for Pakistan is u.s.a itself.u know how much afford was needed for even Israel to get f-35 and i think pakistan is not in that position to replace its f-16 with f-35....

@asp..

Balance ???

125 MKI, 70 Mig 29 and 60 Mirages.. its havily Tilted on Indian Side and then no talk of balance after MMRCA, PAK FA..

On Topic :

The only real hope is JXX that too not before 2035.

Yes you are right.But in a short term war between India and Pakistan, the numbers are not so much significant..
*First, i dont want to spark a war in here
*Secondly, They have the F16 block52 to counter our Su 30MKI threat
*They may already have got training to counter the Flanker from China
*When the MRCA brings new 4-4.5 generation Fighters, the face changes..Chinese fighters may give good competition to the Russian made jets but it will change the field once a PROVEN 4-4.5 generation Western made jets with Superior Avionics and Capabilities enter into the play..
*We already knows that our 3 Armed divisions are undergoing massive Upgradation programmes, So my point about the balance was only circles to the Quality and Tech of the fighters..
*If its about the numbers then before year 2020 we will have
More Flankers+LCA+MRCA+FGFA/PAK FA
Hope that you understood my point

No buddy I voted No and I am as Pakistani as the next person.
And the reason i voted no is because....

A) We can't afford it.
B) We only just got blk52s
C) F-35s are still in development stages
D) The US won't sell them to us any time soon.
E) By the time F-35s are available to countries like Britain, Israel and the US we will have J-XX as an option a much wiser option.

J-XX VS F 35 :lol:

Can you prove your statement ?

j xx is still not out..........how can any1 compare J-XX to other jets like F 35

j xx is still not out..........how can any1 compare J-XX to other jets like F 35

they same way one can compare LCA with JFTs
:lol:

its a strange world...

for this reason, i think the concept of comparing systems one against another is totally helpless.

regards!

For ur kind information , LCA and PAKFA ....are out ...tested....lca ready for induction in december

JXX is just a myth " it does not exist as yet"

only a chinease concept... for building a prototype.

Even when it first flys in 2017 IT WILL 10 YEARS AWAY from PAK FA

For MZUBAIR

This is the PAK FA

PAK-FA_T-50-1.jpg

Its real not a concept or rumour like the JXX

and India is a PARTNER in the project

with most due respect JXX is not a rumor and i tell you what Pak-fa in future going to be failed because building a stealth fighter jet is not like a toy country like USA who renowned for its fighter jet technology best in world had to work more than 20 years to build all its stealth jets and russia built it in less than 5 years time and with the design i smell some probleums in it yes as all fighter jets have probleums in first but i think it will have probleums all its life because it has been built in hurry it may be stealth but not invincible like F 22 and tell you what even USA is struggling with F 35 who already succesfully made 3 staelth jets and russia never made it as we all know russian fighter jets always looses against its similar designation jets from USA so dont be that happy F 35 is better than your pak-fa but both has still to prove

For ur kind information , LCA and PAKFA ....are out ...tested....lca ready for induction in december

LCA as in Limping Combat Aircraft, 100% indigenous with American engine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom