What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F-35 is not an option...J-XX is the only hope for a fifth gen fighter

Chinies need atleast twenty years to develop fifth generation fighter , it make no sense that Pakistan should wait for Chinies to develop Stealth fighter .

First of all this particular thread should be closed because it's useless to discuss about the thing which isn't possible, moreover Pakistan will not go for this as I have great doubts that American's even offer this jet to Pakistan, so baseless thread waist of space and bandwidth.:D

Why it is not possible , USA would have no objection if Pakisstan decide to buy F35 because they love to keep our defence , politics and economy under control of US block because of our strategic location.

Chinies need atleast twenty years to develop fifth generation fighter , it make no sense that Pakistan should wait for Chinies to develop Stealth fighter .

what makes you think they started now??? they started years ago...
so if not China the where are you planning on getting f-35s from???

USA-NO
RUSSIA-NO
Indian AMCA-possibly :lol:

what makes you think they started now??? they started years ago...
so if not China the where are you planning on getting f-35s from???

USA-NO
RUSSIA-NO
Indian AMCA-possibly :lol:

Pakistan is in US block , if Turkey can buy why not Pakistan?

Why it is not possible , USA would have no objection if Pakisstan decide to buy F35 because they love to keep our defence , politics and economy under control of US block because of our strategic location.

have you forgotten the 90s?

The lost decade? after the US lost interest in Afghanistan, they abandoned Pakistan... How can you be sure that this won't happen again?

Plz sir, lest get block 60s before even thinking of f-35s

and even their deputy commander was saying that their fifth gen may fly next year, anyways I honestly believe that Chinese would at least need 5 to 6 years more because still they are perfecting their 4th and 4.5th gen aircraft technologies. the critical part for 5th gen would be engine development. I think China would like to master WS-10 and WS-13 before moving to more sophisticated WS-15. But doing this would not be an easy task, look at Russians, they have good exprience in engine manufacturing and yet they are struggling with development of engine for PAK-FA. like i said before, PAF may not need 5th Gen fighter as it has enough Missile capability for deep strike in India, however, a capability to fire CM from subs will significantly augment deep strike capability. 5th Gen would simply cost too much. Buy some good subs with SLCM attack capability and this would be as deadly as a stealth fighter AC.

Since its silly season

I vote FOR F22 RAPTOR might as well get the best.

"We may need to ask for SOFT LOANS ARRANGEMETS" THOUGH.

will they agree to zero interest charge and a 50 year pay back plan

Since its silly season

I vote FOR F22 RAPTOR might as well get the best.

"We may need to ask for SOFT LOANS ARRANGEMETS" THOUGH.

will they agree to zero interest charge and a 50 year pay back plan

LOANS??? The thread started stated we could get em by eating grass, sounds better to me :bounce:

The only block we are on is the one that sells tandoori seikh kababs and tandoori nans and we being the sacrificial lamb

and even their deputy commander was saying that their fifth gen may fly next year, anyways I honestly believe that Chinese would at least need 5 to 6 years more because still they are perfecting their 4th and 4.5th gen aircraft technologies. the critical part for 5th gen would be engine development. I think China would like to master WS-10 and WS-13 before moving to more sophisticated WS-15. But doing this would not be an easy task, look at Russians, they have good exprience in engine manufacturing and yet they are struggling with development of engine for PAK-FA. like i said before, PAF may not need 5th Gen fighter as it has enough Missile capability for deep strike in India, however, a capability to fire CM from subs will significantly augment deep strike capability. 5th Gen would simply cost too much. Buy some good subs with SLCM attack capability and this would be as deadly as a stealth fighter AC.

Pakistan is under continous threat from India and Israel , at any cost we need fifth generation fighters in next five years , we should plan to buy F35 with transfer of technology.

Pakistan is under continous threat from India and Israel , at any cost we need fifth generation fighters in next five years , we should plan to buy F35 with transfer of technology.

shocked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom