What's new

Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

Pakistant need to replace F16 with F35 by 2020?

• YES

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 84 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stealth.

Who told PAK FA came in 5 years.

Russia has spent 10 years getting PAK FA low observable air frame built like the image i have posted.

With regards its future the next 7-8 years INDIA & RUSSIA will spend $6 billion each ($12 billion) getting the radar avionics and electronics /engine how they want it to be.

You are doubting a country who built the SU30MKI & THE SU35B & mig29SERIES...

Yet you big up china who stil uses Russian technology for its best weapons.

Heres another picture of wat you called a failed plane

PAK-FA-low-res-600x399.jpg

Does not look failed to me

Stealth.

Who told PAK FA came in 5 years.

Russia has spent 10 years getting PAK FA low observable air frame built like the image i have posted.

With regards its future the next 7-8 years INDIA & RUSSIA will spend $6 billion each ($12 billion) getting the radar avionics and electronics /engine how they want it to be.

You are doubting a country who built the SU30MKI & THE SU35B & mig29SERIES...

Yet you big up china who stil uses Russian technology for its best weapons.

Heres another picture of wat you called a failed plane

PAK-FA-low-res-600x399.jpg

Does not look failed to me

DUDE!!! The pic is a CGI!! For the love of God don't make a fool of yourself!! :rofl:

Secondly, with the track record the Indians have in terms of indigenous technology you gotta be kidding if you think the Indians will be contributing anything except US$'s!! All you have to do is look at the crash rate of MKI's built in Russia and assembled in India, that should tell you where exactly their technology stands!!:cheers:

The only fools here r those talking about f35 in paf air force has for pak fa its arrived and india is a partner do u want me to post more pics

with most due respect JXX is not a rumor and i tell you what Pak-fa in future going to be failed because building a stealth fighter jet is not like a toy country like USA who renowned for its fighter jet technology best in world had to work more than 20 years to build all its stealth jets and russia built it in less than 5 years time and with the design i smell some probleums in it yes as all fighter jets have probleums in first but i think it will have probleums all its life because it has been built in hurry it may be stealth but not invincible like F 22 and tell you what even USA is struggling with F 35 who already succesfully made 3 staelth jets and russia never made it as we all know russian fighter jets always looses against its similar designation jets from USA so dont be that happy F 35 is better than your pak-fa but both has still to prove

Pak-fa in future going to be failed....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw ...how many years do you think china gonna take to build J XX......and are u really an ELITE MEMBER of :pdf: ...:rofl:

with most due respect JXX is not a rumor and i tell you what Pak-fa in future going to be failed because building a stealth fighter jet is not like a toy country like USA who renowned for its fighter jet technology best in world had to work more than 20 years to build all its stealth jets and russia built it in less than 5 years time and with the design i smell some probleums in it yes as all fighter jets have probleums in first but i think it will have probleums all its life because it has been built in hurry it may be stealth but not invincible like F 22 and tell you what even USA is struggling with F 35 who already succesfully made 3 staelth jets and russia never made it as we all know russian fighter jets always looses against its similar designation jets from USA so dont be that happy F 35 is better than your pak-fa but both has still to prove

:blah::blah::blah:

@ SUPER FALCON

common man....stop predicting **** that PAK FA is gonna be failure.......what are you an ENGINEER or scientist.....what do you know about JETS ?? It took US 20 years to build F22 so its a success....and russia 10 years to build PAK FA so its a failure....:blah::blah::blah:

lol on you

btw ITS getting OFF TOPIC..............

lets be on topic....Pakistan should replace F-16 with F-35 ?

I dont think PAKISTAN gonna get F 35 in near future.....the only hope for FIFTH gen fighter for them is so called J -XX

DUDE!!! The pic is a CGI!! For the love of God don't make a fool of yourself!! :rofl:

Of course it's a CGI.

And this video is made using free open source 3D creation suite 'Blender'.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it's a CGI.

And this video is made using free open source 3D creation suite 'Blender'.:D

YouTube - Top-secret Russian 'Stealth' fighter test flight

Well your comments do reveal your level of intelligence, or lack of!

The pic posted is definitely a CGI, (HINT: look at the shadows of the vertical stabilizers), whereas the video clip is obviously of an actual aircraft.

I know it's difficult but try not to get swept away with your emotions :cheers:

To be realistic PAF wouldnt replace F-16 till 2025.
Reasons:-
1) F-16 still the worlds best AC.
2) 4.5th gn AC's are just entered in Market, even though F-16 (B-52)r capable to counter them.
3) 5th gn is not coming in Market b4 2018/19.

So y the fool think that PAF would replace the best AC of the inventory. It will be replaced but after 2025

Well your comments do reveal your level of intelligence, or lack of!

The pic posted is definitely a CGI, (HINT: look at the shadows of the vertical stabilizers), whereas the video clip is obviously of an actual aircraft.

I know it's difficult but try not to get swept away with your emotions :cheers:

Ohh please... Don't show your superior intelligence level here.:D

Hint: the vertical stabs ain't vertical,:pop: it's canted outwards opposite to each other.
:wave:

Last edited:
First of all this particular thread should be closed because it's useless to discuss about the thing which isn't possible, moreover Pakistan will not go for this as I have great doubts that American's even offer this jet to Pakistan, so baseless thread waist of space and bandwidth.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom