What's new

Pakistan Should Increase it's Defence Budget to Atleast 20 Billion dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence Budget of $ 20 billion is not enough.

We should allocate a minimum of $ 20 TRILLION to defence. :pakistan:

Defence Budget of $ 20 billion is not enough.

We should allocate a minimum of $ 20 TRILLION to defence. :pakistan:

Look son, i have been watchin u since ur first post and i know ur not Pakistani ur an indian twit hiding behing our Green and white.
So u better stop ur B.S .i have asked u many times not to play with our patience u indian...heck u dont seem to understand.even now ur recent post are just B.S and trollinin so stop it or u will get banned.

Look son, i have been watchin u since ur first post and i know ur not Pakistani ur an indian twit hiding behing our Green and white.
So u better stop ur B.S .i have asked u many times not to play with our patience u indian...heck u dont seem to understand.even now ur recent post are just B.S and trollinin so stop it or u will get banned.

Well Sir, you can ban me for whatever reasons you feel to have towards me.

So now sarcasm is a criterion for a ban. Thats laughable.

Aap ban kar dein gay to koi maut nahee aa jay gee mujhay.

Jahan tak Pakistani ya Indian honay kee baat hai to waisay bhee Pakistani honay kay leyay Punjabi hona zaroori hai warna INDIAN hanay ka label lagtay hoay koi dair naheen lagtee.

Janab aap pooray shauq say ban kar dein; is say kia faraq parta hai.

It depend how you take somethings. Let everyone speak man its ok.

A few points defence spending is already more than 3.5% the "official" figure doesnt cover everything.

Pakistan has large loans, the people owed that money arent goingto be happy with you buying military equipment instead of repaying them and dont kid your self you couldnt find 20billion with out defaulting.

It may be an inian article but the below link makes usefull reading.

http://www.aerospaceindia.org/Issue Brief/Pakistan’s Economic Desperation.pdf

Cant spend What you DONT HAVE

iM SURE bangladesh wud like to spend $20 billion too.

Or India Spend $60 billion a year.

We cant.

end of story

Cant spend What you DONT HAVE

iM SURE bangladesh wud like to spend $20 billion too.

Or India Spend $60 billion a year.

We cant.

end of story

We arent bengladesh son, also view previous pages instead of trolling and whining.Its very much possible and even now we are spending around 8 billion$ plus a few billions of $$ from us coalition funds.

Last edited:
infact we should reduce some defence expenditure and utilize to increase our education and economy.

I disagree, our budget needs to be assessed and funds allocated on that basis.

Investment into our education, health, infrastructure are just as if not more important than the defense one. They are all interlinked. Quality should be our focus, numbers shouldnt be. We should allocate our resources appropriately as opposed to arbitrarily.

We should also reduce our external debt and debt-to-service which takes a big chunk out of our GDP. I believe its important to invest in our army, but not at the expense of of other equally important departments which require their due share.

I am not sure that increasing defence budget to say $20bn is a good idea.

US buget was around $600bn, China $100bn and india around $35bn.

So looking at the economies and ambitions of US and China these budgets are justified.

If and when India wants they can easily increase their budget to say $60-70bn, however it does not solve any purpose. As far as pakistan is concern, no need to worry and it is not possible to match china with number of weapons. In past also, India's defence budget was always around 2-2.5% irrespective of the spendings of its neighbours. There is no war happening in near future and since everyone is working towards making economy stronger and eliminating internal problems, I suggest pakistan should also do the same.

Pakistani defence establishments made so much money in the name of war , its time to spend the same for economic development.

Pakistan should allocate all of its defense budge to make as many nuclear weapons as they can.

well it wont make anything better because our defence think tank is nuts every year they increase the defence budget and at the end of the year we buy nuts thats alll no big deall if we increase or not we wont buy anything better we buy only old stufff what happened to navy the slogans of U 214 they have everything but nothing yet 5 years have past

USA and European Countries' weapon factories are dependent to the stupid third world countries like us, are you agent of the same??????:taz:

are you a mod ? stop using such threatening language, report him if you find his post insulting.

hmm i think thats a bad idea!!!!!!!!20 billion is not wat pak can afford and wat it shud do right now.the only threat pakistan faces right now is from usa and nato and NOT FROM INDIA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom