What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not discussing here what are your likes or dislikes. . i asked a straight question . . i expect an straight answer.

was there any Idea of India and Pakistan in their minds when they were fighting against the Brits ?

You already have my straight answer.

its disheartening to know that the present generation of pakistan is so naive.
so, apart from Jinaah saab , who stood against the brits from "your" side ????
i mean without the independence of india being fixed already, there was no question of division of india, rite ?? so who fought for the first part (independence of indian subcontinent from the brits) so that u guys cud move to the second part (division of india) ???
thanks in advance...
Hold on kid. We have enough forefathers of our Country to be proud of and look upon. Ever Heard of All India Muslim League?
It solely fought for our independence. And it is the only thing matters to us.

U with yr theories r not taken seriously in this side of the world.

Now run away.

Hold on kid. We have enough forefathers of our Country to be proud of and look upon. Ever Heard of All India Muslim League?
It solely fought for our independence. And it is the only thing matters to us.

U with yr theories r not taken seriously in this side of the world.

Now run away.

You are a PhD student, you should write better. Just a friendly advice.

They were just playing politics, buying time. And the final battle against the British was fought by Muslims, so were many of the mutinies started by Muslims.
we fought the first and last battle against them. The first was with East India company.

America as far as i know was built upon the near extinction of the Indians and centuries of Black slaves. Your and our history is different, we are indigenous to our land, you are not. We have a history going back 5 millenias, you have slaughtered your Indian history along with its people. America 'developed' because of almost 200 years of consistent govt and development. The modern entity of Pakistan is 70 years old and we started off with a part of the world robbed of its wealth and riches by your British cousins. Pakistan and US don't make a good comparison as we are around 130 years or so younger than you in regards to the modern nation statehood.
Are you so dense as to think my family zapped into existence 200 years ago? Being Asian, I understand that you have few clues how colonies run. It is not all like Britain and India....we are more like Carthage being a colony of Phoenicia. We are new to this land....but we have 1000's of years of our fore-fathers European culture behind us.

Who gave you sermons on secularism? - Pakistanis are not secularists , why do you take lessons from us then?

Pakistan did not ''separate'' from India as we never united to begin with. We gained our freedom from the British Empire just as India did.

Pakistanis do try to tell us how and why we are not a secular society , we of course discredit their claims every time. Nobody takes Pakistanis seriously especially on a topic like Secularism.

Then why do Pakistanis use the term "Hindustan se alaida" while describing the partition. And also were you claiming that Non-Muslim freedom fighters had no role to play in your freedom. As far as I know, all freedom fighters of India irrespective of religion were fighting for freedom for the whole of undivided India against the British. I don't know what they are teaching in Pakistan.

ofcourse not. but read the comments and the context in which the post is made before spilling the gibberish which makes no sense.

thank you :)
i hve seen that, thats why came to halt your gillberish, cause its going to generate more of it?
thanks but no thanks!

What answer ?

that you don't like them or consider them as freedom fighters?

your likes or dislikes doesn't change the fact.

thats like me saying i don't think or consider you are An administrator. but in reality my thinking doesn't change the fact .

As i said that they were freedom fighters though in my opinion they didn't have a territorially defined borders in their mind. Their fight was on moral and ethical grounds which is why they are mutually respected in both Pakistan and India.

What kind of history lesson do they give you over there? From Syed Ahmad Khan - the first proponent of two nation theory, to Muhammad Ali Jinnah... None of them went to jail for protesting against the Britishers.

But what does it matter, the history taught to you is in complete contradiction with the history the rest of the world learns. Nothing matters more.
u mean yr world ie india.

So are we....but we have actually developed since then

They are happy where they are man. Why do you care ? Here have some "modern" beer. Cheers to modernity

beer_toast.jpg

America as far as i know was built upon the near extinction of the Indians and centuries of Black slaves. Your and our history is different, we are indigenous to our land, you are not. We have a history going back 5 millenias, you have slaughtered your Indian history along with its people. America 'developed' because of almost 200 years of consistent govt and development. The modern entity of Pakistan is 70 years old and we started off with a part of the world robbed of its wealth and riches by your British cousins. Pakistan and US don't make a good comparison as we are around 130 years or so younger than you in regards to the modern nation statehood.
Oops...didn't read the whole thing. (a cardinal sin on forums). Everyone's history is exactly as old as everyone else's...unless you are not Homo Sapiens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom