What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Forgive him. He is a fool to believe that the Pakistani history taught in Pakistan is wrong, while the rest of the world is right. Delusional. :sarcastic:
I did say that right but what else can u tell a fool who wants to make assumptions on something that he has not seen himself. I have seen most of u indians throwing the same argument around, how many of u have seen what is and what is not thought in Pakistan. So kindly keep ur sarcastic tone to ur self.

I shall invite your a drink when our job is done. I could use a bit of luck as we go along.

Okay.

And i will bring the glasses and bottles, you bring the snacks.

Thank you.

You are a nice guy @SpArK

You stand on the right side of history.

That is the best compliment i received in pdf , ever...............

Wish you too were an admin here. :happy:

These questions, though valid are not the most important. The real question is - does the people really want it?
Exactly what will renaming things accomplish? Will it change attitudes overnight? Will it create harmony next day or year..or even a decade?

Exactly what will renaming things accomplish? Will it change attitudes overnight? Will it create harmony next day or year..or even a decade?
now thats the question we needed to ask ourselves , esp pakistanis, 6 pages ago.
to answer the question, nothing.
For eg, india's constitution ensures that india shall be the heaven on earth for the deprived / minorities, but did that bring any considerable relief to the said ones...i say not much.

You mean

Mangal pandaey. Gandhi, Nehru, Lala lajpat Rai, Subhash chandra bose, Bhagat singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru. they weren't freedom fighters ?
they fought for their freedom nothing to do with us.

they fought for their freedom nothing to do with us.
its disheartening to know that the present generation of pakistan is so naive.
so, apart from Jinaah saab , who stood against the brits from "your" side ????
i mean without the independence of india being fixed already, there was no question of division of india, rite ?? so who fought for the first part (independence of indian subcontinent from the brits) so that u guys cud move to the second part (division of india) ???
thanks in advance...

Because Pakistan was not a republic until 1956. Until then we were under the british crown. The name Islamic republic of Pakistan was chosen in the constitution of 1956 when Pakistan a republic.

The Bottom line is, that Pakistanis will decide what our country would become. Majority of Pakistanis desire a functional Muslim state. We may become communists, secularists or a Sharia state, its no one's business. This is our country and we will decide its future.

Lastly, since Muslims are the majority, our laws and way of life will prevail. Millions of our ancestors paid with their blood, wealth and honor so we could have a choice they didn't have. If 3% minorities have a problem with our country's name, it means that they have a problem with Muslims, our way of life aspirations and Islam.

If they have a problem with the majority and their aspirations, the majority can tell them go and smoke bong! - just because we 'can'. The Christians and Hindus didn't have any significant role in our freedom movement, they paid no price for our freedom. They got it as a result of the blood sacrifice of our forefathers....and whoever has the power to give also reserves the right to 'take it back'.

After this, I hope Pakistanis will refrain from trying to give Indians sermons in Secularism.

Thats a conversation that can only be deciphered by me and BB.

Its a private talk.

Im-watching-you-meme-278x300.gif

:P

So there was an idea of Pakistan and India in their ( Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Mangal pandey )minds when they died fighting against the British Raaj ?

P.S- you respecting or not doesn't snatch away the fact of sacrifices they did for us.
the way we see it........they only died for those who remember them nothing to do with us. We r we were a separate entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom