What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh was created for Bangalis and Bangla speakers which is a racial goal. Pakistan was created for the Muslims and that is the difference that we won't let anyone change. This is who we are and no minority has the right to tell us to believe otherwise.

Pakistan Cabinet approves 5 percent job quota for minorities (non Muslim) following a proposal by Minorities Minister
KP CM increases job quota for minorities | Pakistan Today
Khattak increases 100pc job quota for minorities
http://www.quotaproject.org/CS/CS_Pakistan.pdf

Pull the zip.

Your Links say quotos proposed in 2009.

Here is a 2013 link (pulling the zip)

Pakistan minority leader in full cry over job quota breach

PAKISTAN: July 20, 2013. (Sheraz Khan) Chaudhry Mushtaq Gill, Chairman of All Pakistan Minorities Democratic Movement (APMDM) has urged Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif to order implementation of five per cent job quota for minorities.

The federal government and the government of Punjab issued minority job quota notifications in September 2009 and March 2010 respectively.

Mr Gill said minorities who initially welcomed the measure are deeply disappointed over non-implementation of the job quota for minorities. He said the beneficiaries of the quota were ‘a drop in the ocean’

When asked what was the impediment in the way of the implementation of job allocation for minorities Mr Gill put it down to the ‘absence of will’ on part of the decision makers and the ‘systematic discrimination’ against minorities communities.

To prove his point Mr Gill cited his ongoing struggle for jobs for Christians in the University of Sargodha, a small city in province Punjab.

Mr. Gill said he took the concerned officials of the university to the provincial ombudsman of Punjab in May 2012 after the university failed to recruit minorities against the quota since March 2010.

Following a year of hearings which were attended by Mr. Gill and Sargodha university’s representative the ombudsman gave his verdict that the university’s had breached the provincial government’s minority job quota notification.

Mr. Gill said the university has since not placed any advertisement for minority jobs. Mr. Gill warned he would move court against the university if it did not heed the ombudsman’s order.

Revealing another example of job discrimination against minorities Mr. Gill alleged that the administration of government hospital in Jhangi wala in Bahawalpur district of Punjab also flouted the minority job quota notification.

Pakistan Christian Post

happens in every country not just pakistan. its natural the the majority will get their way.

What way dude? - There is only one 'highway' and that's 'ours'. Whoever doesn't want to travel on it, even when its toll free, they can go and take the 'alleyway'.

Last edited:
not pakistans struggle but maybe indias struggle.
why would non muslims want a separate country for muslims? why would they help us get one?

Because the Pakistan movement was not the same as the Independence movement. Both were largely seperate struggles that converged only during the last 5-6 years of British rule.

Your Links say quotos proposed in 2009.

Here is a 2013 link (pulling the zip)

Pakistan minority leader in full cry over job quota breach

PAKISTAN: July 20, 2013. (Sheraz Khan) Chaudhry Mushtaq Gill, Chairman of All Pakistan Minorities Democratic Movement (APMDM) has urged Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif to order implementation of five per cent job quota for minorities.

The federal government and the government of Punjab issued minority job quota notifications in September 2009 and March 2010 respectively.

Mr Gill said minorities who initially welcomed the measure are deeply disappointed over non-implementation of the job quota for minorities. He said the beneficiaries of the quota were ‘a drop in the ocean’

When asked what was the impediment in the way of the implementation of job allocation for minorities Mr Gill put it down to the ‘absence of will’ on part of the decision makers and the ‘systematic discrimination’ against minorities communities.

To prove his point Mr Gill cited his ongoing struggle for jobs for Christians in the University of Sargodha, a small city in province Punjab.

Mr. Gill said he took the concerned officials of the university to the provincial ombudsman of Punjab in May 2012 after the university failed to recruit minorities against the quota since March 2010.

Following a year of hearings which were attended by Mr. Gill and Sargodha university’s representative the ombudsman gave his verdict that the university’s had breached the provincial government’s minority job quota notification.

Mr. Gill said the university has since not placed any advertisement for minority jobs. Mr. Gill warned he would move court against the university if it did not heed the ombudsman’s order.

Revealing another example of job discrimination against minorities Mr. Gill alleged that the administration of government hospital in Jhangi wala in Bahawalpur district of Punjab also flouted the minority job quota notification.

Pakistan Christian Post

Cry babies, crying for more.

Because they were politicians of the highest order and we had planned for Pakistan well around 1910's. We took what was ours without much fuss and that's a homage to our organization, intelligence and stubbornness.
congratulations...
but honestly, imo, ur homage can be seen in different lights.....as insignificant as the disintegration of yugoslavia or as significant as the boston tea party (no offence meant).
n btw, are u sure all ur (by that i mean politicians of highest order) planning was done before the 20s. as far i know, u guys werent sure wat u were getting ( or if u are getting anything at all) till the last years of the british raj. wat i meant to say, in addition to ur "organization, intelligence and stubbornness" u guys were incredibly lucky and for that too, my dear sir, i congratulate you.

I agree with the writer It should be republic of Pakistan

Its not you peoples like or not like about other countries......its the people of that country to decide......if want to keep that name....nobody should have any objection..

congratulations...
but honestly, imo, ur homage can be seen in different lights.....as insignificant as the disintegration of yugoslavia or as significant as the boston tea party (no offence meant).
n btw, are u sure all ur (by that i mean politicians of highest order) planning was done before the 20s. as far i know, u guys werent sure wat u were getting ( or if u are getting anything at all) till the last years of the british raj. wat i meant to say, in addition to ur "organization, intelligence and stubbornness" u guys were incredibly lucky and for that too, my dear sir, i congratulate you.

The plan for Pakistan existed around 1910, even though people didn't talk about it. Our leaders knew that the Sub Continent has always been a lose alliance of autonomous or sovereign splinter states. This model was the only pragmatic way for us, we made it happen.

I agree with the writer It should be republic of Pakistan

Who are 'you' again?

contradiction.....please see the whole content before u hit the post reply button.
ur post can be summarised further as "i m very tolerant but ppl who dont agree with me can fk themselves".

There is no contradiction.

The point is, WE will decide what WE want for OUR nation/land..others can **** themselves. (1 point).

I want Pakistan to be a healthy, tolerant state like Turkey, Malaysia, etc..and focus on economy etc. (1 point)

Where is the contradiction? lol

What kind of history lesson do they give you over there? From Syed Ahmad Khan - the first proponent of two nation theory, to Muhammad Ali Jinnah... None of them went to jail for protesting against the Britishers.

But what does it matter, the history taught to you is in complete contradiction with the history the rest of the world learns. Nothing matters more.
May be they played smart and avoided the jail time. What matters is what they got at the end, not how they got it. And just because u have a certain biased, and are told that we are thought so and so, dont mean that ur deluded version is the right one. Now well or u might be judging who did what based on the jail time they had served.

What this survey does not clarify is that each Pakistani wants his own version of Sharia, which of course, is completely different from any other version.

All Pakistanis will agree on a model similar to that we have in Iran. A democratic structure with a reserve Islamic body with rotating caliphs with no political power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom