What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you believe doesn't change the reality nor it is related to the topic. We can discuss it in some other thread on some other day. Lets get back to the topic.
Will do, @Aeronaut. You are always a decent sparring partner. In the mean time, I'm gonna surf the forums.....when ever you are ready, or have a thread, let me know.

Thank you for accepting it.

you can edit this part now :)

Why should he edit that??

He is correct that Hindus and Christians did not played any part in HIS freedom movement. He is just wrong about millions of sacrifices.When congress was fighting for India's freedom, Jinnah and co were sitting on their assess enjoying British Hospitality.

Beer was invented 400 generations before muhammad's birth.

You can change the name millions of time still wouldn't change a thing in Pakistan. If the majority wants to be a backward and be stuck in stone age mentality then no outsider can help Pakistanis. Majority rules right?

Why should he edit that??

He is correct that Hindus and Christians did not played any part in HIS freedom movement. He is just wrong about millions of sacrifices.When congress was fighting for India's freedom, Jinnah and co were sitting on their assess enjoying British Hospitality.

Precisely, what matters to me is whats mine and whats yours is none of my business nor do i care.

Beer was invented 400 generations before muhammad's birth.

Read my above posts and this debate ends here...no more alcohol

I don't see, Pakistani and Indian independence as a singular phenomena. Before the Raj we were not a single nation, nor we could have been after the Raj. The Indian story is different to ours. As far as i am concerned, the Pakistani constitution guarantees all freedoms and rights for the minorities. Whats not acceptable to me is that 3% come and tell me to reverse what my ancestors died for. I am 97% and i in all likelihood will tell them to go and smoke bong!

why this minority majority thinking??? only shows low level thinking .. seeing people as muslims, hindus and christians.. not as human beings.. not even as fellow pakistanis..thinking humanity, nationality all are behind religion.. .the people does't matter pakistani ,indian , banglafeshi all fought together for independence.. read about struggle for indian independence and british policy of " divide and rule"..
unlike you stated above india and pakistan are considered as sister nations.. why?? many many many resons are there and one primary reason is we fought together for freedom.. do you intentionally closing your eyes ya you don't know.
there are exactly same type of people here in india with your "go and smoke bong theory".. we call them hindu terrorists.. you have no right to critisise them because your thinking is just like them..

Our land our rules. We will do exactly what we want and everyone else has to fit in or leave. This is evolution, adapt or perish (Culturally).
Now you are being foolish.
Who said it is not your land or your rules. You still seem to be very insecure about the whole 'your land' thing.

Rules are changed to keep up with the times and make the nation-state a better place. This is the question asked to Pakistani's. Isnt it time to evolve?

You can change the name millions of time still wouldn't change a thing in Pakistan. If the majority wants to be a backward and be stuck in stone age mentality then no outsider can help Pakistanis. Majority rules right?

Thats called democracy.

we fought the first and last battle against them. The first was with East India company.

Mutiny was started my both Muslims and Hindus. Heard of Mangal Pandey ? Tantia tope ? Rani Lakshmi Bai ? I won't be surprised if they don't teach about them in your hisotry books.

Even during the British conquest of India, the British had to battle the Sikhs and Marathas multiple times without which they could never have conquered most of India since most of India was under the Marathas back then.

Thirdly and most importantly, those were achievements of Indian Muslims, Battle of Plassey happened in Bengal. The Muslims involved in the mutiny of 1857 were muslims of Delhi, UP & Bihar. They were our Indian Muslims, Not Punjabi Muslims or Sindhi Muslims of modern day Pakistan. you have the right to take pride in their achievement with them being Muslim and all but you can't claim them exclusively. similarly Tipu was a South Indian muslim. Indian pride.

Very importantly the most well known freedom fighters of India were Gandhi, Subhash Chadra Bose, Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Azad etc. Mostly all Non-Muslims. These are the Indian freedom fighters popular worldwide.

Now you are being foolish.
Who said it is not your land or your rules. You still seem to be very insecure about the whole 'your land' thing.

Rules are changed to keep up with the times and make the nation-state a better place. This is the question asked to Pakistani's. Isnt it time to evolve?

The minority needs to evolve and adapt while we evolve to strengthen our control. Ever wondered why Sharks, Tigers, Lions and Wolves survived? - Because they were at the top of the food chain. In this country we are at the top of the food chain, therefore we will write the rules for others to follow and adapt to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom