What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, and i was the one who killed all the Muslims and raped and kidnapped so many Muslim women during partition, many of whom are still not accounted for and missing
Oh,all muslims were killed?So that's why muslims account for 15-20% of Indian population while hindus 1% in Pakistan?
Our Sikh brothers killed most muslims...else hindus let them go while they were going to East Pakistan.But then Sikhs are historical enemies of muslims.HAHA.That's why despite being 2% of our population they are dominant in the military.

The aricle does not talk about Mullah sharia or any other thing.Surveys conducted by PEW are very legitimate.

The topic is not about BD but Pakistan.
are you from Bangladesh?

Because Pakistan was not a republic until 1956. Until then we were under the british crown. The name Islamic republic of Pakistan was chosen in the constitution of 1956 when Pakistan became a republic.

The Bottom line is, that Pakistanis will decide what our country would become. Majority of Pakistanis desire a functional Muslim state. We may become communists, secularists or a Sharia state, its no one's business. This is our country and we will decide its future.

Lastly, since Muslims are the majority, our laws and way of life will prevail. Millions of our ancestors paid with their blood, wealth and honor so we could have a choice they didn't have. If 3% minorities have a problem with our country's name, it means that they have a problem with Muslims, our way of life aspirations and Islam.

If they have a problem with the majority and their aspirations, the majority can tell them go and smoke bong! - just because we 'can'. The Christians and Hindus didn't have any significant role in our freedom movement, they paid no price for our freedom. They got it as a result of the blood sacrifice of our forefathers....and whoever has the power to give also reserves the right to 'take it back'.

Few queries -
1- What about those muslims who were not in favor of divided India?
2- What about those muslims who didn't actively participated in pakistan independence? May be elites of west pakistan?
3- Mohajirs faced the most, why they are undermined?
4- "Forefather" is blanket term for all muslims and not minority? Jinnah is forefather of you not some Raj Kumar of pakistan nationality?

"Just because we can" sounds more like gunda raj than civilized one. Not even close to justice for all and equal.

Last edited:
yes, and i was the one who killed all the Muslims and raped and kidnapped so many Muslim women during partition, many of whom are still not accounted for and missing
200 million Muslims were dead during Independence of Pakistan.

200 million Muslims were dead during Independence of Pakistan.
Are you out of your mind...Indian population at that time (including pakistan,bangladesh and myanmar)was 300 million Hindus and 90 million Muslims...how did 200 million muslims die then?More like 2,00,000 muslims died during partition.

arey bhai saahab baat dar asal ye hai ki kaun se mulk ke muslim (india pak or BD) zyada literate hai....
aur jahaan tak state ki baat hai....state to state hai...aj buddhist, kal hindu, parso muslim , tarso christian aur na jaane kya kya....kya pataa kuchh centuries baad aapke great great great grandparents wud be arguing with guys from muslim india about how islam was good/bad for them....
as we r a Muslim state so it must not be surprising to see us doing good with them........So its not like u lost we gained. We had that since the beginning.

nope its not my personal opinion. i have asked ppl from muslim backgrounds abt why they didnt leave india. now u can understand its a difficult question to ask a muslim in india and its similarly difficult for a muslim in india to answer. however, i have formed my belief according to the knowledge i got from these breif interviews. also, ppl with whom i have interacted were mainly young ~ 30 to 40 yrs age group, and they dont have a first hand knowledge about partition much.

yes. exactly.
y wud a pakistani hindu or an indian muslim wud decide to stay in pakitan and india, respectively ???
its very unfortunate for those who are trapped in such a condition. here muslims are looked upon with questions put up on their patriotism and hindus on your side reached the pages of textbooks as evil animals.
need i say more ???

1.As you've already mentioned that they were mainly young ~ 30 to 40 yrs age group they could be false. Written pieces of facts can't become false because of some interviews.

2. And why would a sane person would leave their property,business etc,also they were really passionate about their homeland? Don't know about India how Muslims were treated their and it is not my concern at all but here in Pakistan Hindus are really rich people as far as I've known..

Wat we lost, u gained.
Incorrect. None of this is backed by stats and data.

Stats are what I gave about the literacy rates- Indian muslims- 67.6 %
Bangladeshis- 71 %
Pakistan - 57 %
he is talking abt Muslim Youth literacy rate.

Yes but the admin said this. I will take this over others.
simply because it suits yr view point kid.

Yeah 3000 do. Leave it pls.
read the source its just 3000. But this source is pretty balanced.

why they chose india themselves......they could have come here and today they could have been ruling this country like other mahajirs like Ganja brothers.

That was not my question. At-least I condemn killing of innocent people no matter from where they belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom