What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats kinda obvious.
u guys whisked away the best muslim minds due to partition. Wat we lost, u gained.
because we r born as a muslim state a State for Muslims and only Muslims. Its part of our Nationalism and identity.

what were their decision I mite ask ???
they supported ur cause and for some reason cudnt reach the pakistani borders. i wud rather say their legitimate concerns for their safety was thrown to the dustbin by Mr. Jinaah after he got his baby, Pakistan.
if i m not wrong, the whole state of pakistan (east n west pak) was for indian muslims, rite ???

"Couldn't reach the border" Is it your personal assumption?? Well,history didn't recognize your thought.They choose to live their for whatever reason which is now not favoring them.Would you say the same thing about Pakistani hindu community?

because we r born as a muslim state a State for Muslims and only Muslims. Its part of our Nationalism and identity.
arey bhai saahab baat dar asal ye hai ki kaun se mulk ke muslim (india pak or BD) zyada literate hai....
aur jahaan tak state ki baat hai....state to state hai...aj buddhist, kal hindu, parso muslim , tarso christian aur na jaane kya kya....kya pataa kuchh centuries baad aapke great great great grandparents wud be arguing with guys from muslim india about how islam was good/bad for them....

Bangladesh's population is lower than us Mr Genius.

I was talking about 'Youth Literacy' not literacy in general and do provide me non-Indian figures about Muslim Youth Literacy in India.

You only gave that link, also Indian census is reliable. Other sources will also take their information from their only. Same with the census of all other countries.

Ouch, I agree with you all the way until the last part. I think minorities should be given full-rights as the rest are getting, if we're to truly become any sort of Muslim state. Just look at how minorities are treated here in Europe or the US. I think that is the way to go forward!

There is of course the issue of people that have a problem with the country itself, they should definitely go smoke a bong (whatever that is supposed to mean) 8-)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This British education and environment has really neutralized u.

trust me, you would have got the similar answers from almost every sane poster if these lines were not into your first post.

But he has a POV and he puts it bluntly. He dosnt beat around the bush. This was the same point I was making some days ago. Hindus in Pak should not be our concern. We cannot do anything for them. They have to pay the price of the mistakes of their grandfathers. The majority will treat them as they see fit.

@Aeronaut was talking about the muslims only, not all the population combined.

and yeah , i also think that pakistani muslims are the most educated in south asia (percentage wise).
indian muslims are still backward (poverty n congress) and Bdeshis had very little time to pull up their socks (they are trying hard thoh...)

Incorrect. None of this is backed by stats and data.

Stats are what I gave about the literacy rates- Indian muslims- 67.6 %
Bangladeshis- 71 %
Pakistan - 57 %

We also don't give a 'flying 787' X 1000 about what you think about Kashmir/Kashmiris.
And this is the attitude why yr being kicked in the Valley.

Keep on doing that and in next 5 years yr entire community will be history.

Grow up and change yr attitude.

Just because it made the flag look better. Nothing else.
The green represents Islam and the majority Muslims in Pakistan and the white stripe represents religious minorities and minority religions.[6] In the centre, the crescent and star symbolizes progress and light respectively.[6] The flag symbolizes Pakistan's commitment to Islam and the rights of religious minorities.[7] It is based on the original flag of the Muslim League, which itself drew inspiration from the flag of the Sultanate of Delhi and the Flag of the Mughal Empire.
Flag of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh but we are history :( Anyway this is off topic :D Besides this has a context. Later ...

[quote="SarthakGanguly, post: 5421540, member: 146551]
@Oscar @WebMaster @Chinese-Dragon @Jungibaaz - If you notice the thread, you will notice the amount of restraint exercised by all Indians and others as well(actually almost all). But if, just for disagreeing we are handed Bans or threatened so, I believe most of us will prefer to leave on our own. Just a polite notice to us - and this forum can surely be more or less 'Indischefrei'.

[/quote]
please do that on please do that......u dont serve no purpose in this forum anyway. And dont even think that @WebMaster house is running because u people visit this forum in larger numbers then us.:rofl:

he is a kashmiri himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom