What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have a problem with the majority and their aspirations, the majority can tell them go and smoke bong! - just because we 'can'. The Christians and Hindus didn't have any significant role in our freedom movement, they paid no price for our freedom. They got it as a result of the blood sacrifice of our forefathers....and whoever has the power to give also reserves the right to 'take it back'.

Ouch, I agree with you all the way until the last part. I think minorities should be given full-rights as the rest are getting, if we're to truly become any sort of Muslim state. Just look at how minorities are treated here in Europe or the US. I think that is the way to go forward!

There is of course the issue of people that have a problem with the country itself, they should definitely go smoke a bong (whatever that is supposed to mean) 8-)

Kashmiris are not Indians - and i don't give a flying 787 about the rest.
We also don't give a 'flying 787' X 1000 about what you think about Kashmir/Kashmiris.

Did you really not get my post or just trolling?
Just offering my POV. Not that hard to understand. :coffee:

@Oscar @WebMaster @Chinese-Dragon @Jungibaaz - If you notice the thread, you will notice the amount of restraint exercised by all Indians and others as well(actually almost all). But if, just for disagreeing we are handed Bans or threatened so, I believe most of us will prefer to leave on our own. Just a polite notice to us - and this forum can surely be more or less 'Indischefrei'.

We have also have a better higher education systems for Muslims in S.Asia when compared to other nations. In other words we are producing more Muslim doctors, Engineers other professionals than other S.Asian Muslim stock are. That was the whole point.
Lets agree to not go into - Off topic posts...

Ouch, I agree with you all the way until the last part. I think minorities should be given full-rights as the rest are getting, if we're to truly become any sort of Muslim state. Just look at how minorities are treated here in Europe or the US. I think that is the way to go forward!

There is of course the issue of people that have a problem with the country itself, they should definitely go smoke a bong (whatever that is supposed to mean) 8-)

True and i agree as well. Only thing i won't be giving is our hard earned identity.

Some other guy maybe. Definitely not the person you quoted. he believes Indian Muslims are not his concern and he is absolutely spot on!

Why should they be my concern? - I only care about ''my stock''.

Ok leave kashmir, you guys were crying for Muslims in India and their situation in riots of india thread, isn't it?

I didn't shed a tear.

Bangladesh's population is lower than us Mr Genius.

With this line of arguments, you just trashed the country like Norway which is very tiny in population but has 100% literacy.
BTW, you never came up with per capita literacy rate anyway.
Now trying to produce a rabbit from your hat.

The OP just created a thread and vanished?? @IamBengali

He has been banned from the thread for a day for posting graphic content.

Was it morally wrong? Condemning killings anywhere in the world is wrong? :confused:

Killing is wrong. I personally don't feel anything for Indian Muslims. They are coping the fruit of their own decisions.

Pakistanis like me are growing in numbers.

Well, I think most people in Pakistan do stand somewhere in the middle as regards to ideologies. We should really be focusing on real problems that are plaguing Pakistan i.e. disintegrating economy, poverty, disease and corruption.
Everything should fall into place itself once the people are content with their nation and their lives!

Well if changing name solved problems, people in KPK would have been living in heaven, after its name was changed from NWFP to KPK. Nobody is gonna change the name and it doesnt really matter at this point and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom