What's new

Pakistan‚ Saudi Arabia sign 2 agreements on economics.

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
70d450723c67415f2744107b98b48f85.jpg

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have signed two agreements for cooperation in hydro-power and agriculture sectors.

Under the first agreement‚ the Kingdom will provide 125 million dollars worth of export credit to Pakistan for purchase of Urea fertilizer.

The other agreement envisages Saudi assistance of 57.8 million dollars for 106 MW Golain Gole Hydropower Project in Chitral.

The ceremony was witnessed among others by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and visiting Saudi Crown Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz.

Radio Pakistan-
Under the agreements‚ Saudi Arabia will assist Pakistan in agriculture and hydropower sectors.

Wow, things are moving so fast I can't keep pace with the Good News.

Excellent development. Pakistan and KSA relations reaching a new level of Cooperation.

Kingdom will provide 125 million dollars worth of export credit to Pakistan for purchase of Urea fertilizer.

Better would be if KSA do not pay this money to Pakistan govt. directly, and instead announce to build infrastructure, with this money.

Better would be if KSA do not pay this money to Pakistan govt. directly, and instead announce to build infrastructure, with this money.
Yea even I prefer them giving us service or oil rather than money which goes directly or indirectly into everyone's pocket but the country's!

That's what the king came over for? Do not get me wrong, this is great but is this it?

Back
Top Bottom