What's new

Saudi Arabia loans Pakistan $1.5 billion On a personal guarantee of the PM Nawaz Shahrief

o_O
Thank you for introducing a new low to this forum. I have a very good reply for you, but I will keep it in respect for my fellow Pakistani brothers.

Oh we apologize.
Actually, after years of sanctions, we are not in a position to give anyone a loan. Now that makes a devil of Iran, makes sense.

Besides, you shouldn't be so proud of receiving money from others and instead of being obsessed with this sectarian bs, you should wish for a day when Pakistan gives loans to other countries, not this hate spreading.

I hope people don't turn it into this vs that thread, our relations with Iran is independent of others and we share sentiments for good and strong relations with Iran. Very kind of you for generalizing against all Pakistanis due to comments by few members here.

Thank you for introducing a new low to this forum. I have a very good reply for you, but I will keep it in respect for my fellow Pakistani brothers.

It is well known fact to every Pakistani, some of the people even send it to Iraq, but you are first obliged to prove the claim which i responded. Where it is claimed that Iran is paying to Pakistan.
Naturally, i don't expect you to counter it.

Last edited:
I hope people don't turn it into this vs that thread, our relations with Iran is independent of others and we share sentiments for good and strong relations with Iran. Very kind of you for generalizing against all Pakistanis due to comments by few members here.
No dear, I don't intend to post on such topics, but an answer was necessary since they brought my country to this which was totally irrelevant. Some obsessions are becoming sickening.

Then why did Pakistan requested India for allowing them for trading in India?

We are waiting for peacefull solution for Kashmir problem, we are giving peace a chance.

It is well known fact to every Pakistani, but you are first obliged to prove the claim which i responded.
Try to read in context, there was a claim Iran paying to Pakistan which i replied...

Bro your Iran hatered is borderline secterian bs. Pakistanis are above that.

It is well known fact to every Pakistani, some of the people even send it to Iraq, but you are first obliged to prove the claim which i responded.
Try to read in context, there was a claim Iran paying to Pakistan which i replied...

Brother, let's not insult others when we don't like to be insulted.

No dear, I don't intend to post on such topics, but an answer was necessary since they brought my country to this which was totally irrelevant. Some obsessions are becoming sickening.

I understand, I was referring to others not to drag in other friendly countries and start comparing. Even just your good wishes are worthy of gratitude for the most of us.

I don't see it that we. This energy-package will help the Pakistani people rather than the Nawaz's regime, by affording it in a convenient price.

That's the main problem, Since Pakistan is democracy any improvement in the lives of ordinary Pakistanis will help the Nawaz regime indirectly...........which these pseudo PDF intellectuals hard to digest......:rofl: on top of that they still want to remember themselves patriotic and bipartisan :hitwall:

@secure

Intellectual bhai, you didn’t want to accept FM reasoning of a Gift for these dollars from a widely acknowledge friendly muslim country but on the other hand criminally ignored & never questioned the past dictator shamefull written agreements equals to plain sell outs of Pakistan territory to an enemy(widely acknowledge) state of which consequences we are still bearing:hitwall:

Last edited:
Talk to me , not to the title , I can assure you that wont be of any use . A big handsome gift payment from a country without any terms/conditions/demands ? I have no problem if you want to believe that irrational and contrary to common sense explanation , but sadly some of us have learned a far more vital truth - no free lunch anywhere on earth . I am quite certain that we aren't discussing the " past agreements " which the dictators made , that is far outside the scope of this thread , but still I see a lot of insecurity when the politicians are blamed or criticized or held accountable for their actions . What you need to learn is even then money came with strings attached and nothing has changed in that regard even today . What exactly was the reason for not disclosing the name of the " friendly countries " though ? Turned out to be a sole " Saudi Arabia " in the end as Sartaj Aziz revealed today , not able to bear further pressure from the opposition leaders . Why exactly were your Sharif brothers trying to keep this a secret ? Have they too , struck a deal like the dictators of the past ?

@Dillinger Any words on apparently free money since you are here ?

no free lunch anywhere on earth

Intellectual bhai, you didn’t want to accept FM reasoning of a Gift for these dollars from a widely acknowledge friendly muslim country but on the other hand criminally ignored & never questioned the past dictator shamefull written agreements equals to plain sell outs of Pakistan territory to an enemy(widely acknowledge) state of which consequences we are still bearing:hitwall:

Talk to me , not to the title , I can assure you that wont be of any use . A big handsome gift payment from a country without any terms/conditions/demands ? I have no problem if you want to believe that irrational , childish and contrary to common sense explanation , but sadly some of us have learned a far more vital truth - no free lunch anywhere on earth . I am quite certain that we aren't discussing the " past agreements " which the dictators made , that is far outside the scope of this thread , but still I see a lot of insecurity when the politicians are blamed or criticized or held accountable for their actions . What you need to learn is even then money came with strings attached and nothing has changed in that regard even today . What exactly was the reason for not disclosing the name of the " friendly countries " though ? Turned out to be a sole " Saudi Arabia " in the end as Sartaj Aziz revealed today , not able to bear further pressure from the opposition leaders . Why exactly were your Sharif brothers trying to keep this a secret ? Have they too , struck a deal like the dictators of the past ?

@Dillinger Any words on apparently free money since you are here ?

so Sharif is “Saudi Arabia''s man in Pakistan”....!!

That's the main problem, Since Pakistan is democracy any improvement in the lives of ordinary Pakistanis will help the Nawaz regime indirectly...........which these pseudo PDF intellectuals hard to digest......:rofl: on top of that they still want to remember themselves patriotic and bipartisan :hitwall:

@secure

No such thing as free lunch, the sooner you realise the better it will be.

Back
Top Bottom