What's new

Pakistan releases LeJ militant group leader

Well, similar incident have happened 10 - 12 times in the past year. Yes, I saw it.

It happens all over the world yaar...people don't like having their normal lives affected by curfews or armed patrols...causes great discomfiture.

I am still a bit confused by your narration of a certain incident..did you actually see it happen..coz that's the word you used when you wrote about it? As in did you see them while perpetrating the act or is that the common reporting about the incident which you got to know?

Let me say that Army has been butchering loads of civilians in recent months. No need for details, soon coming to Punjab as well. I predict this is all going to happen in Jhang and adjacent areas very soon. :blink:

Innocent or Otherwise ?

Let me say that Army has been butchering loads of civilians in recent months. No need for details, soon coming to Punjab as well. I predict this is all going to happen in Jhang and adjacent areas very soon. :blink:
MY hometown....

Why the heck are we releasing terrorists???

THis truly is baffling.

Not baffling at all strategic assets were locked up at that time to protect them from getting whacked.

Plus dont forget Nawaz trip to Riyadh and their announcement for $15 billion dollars oil for terror this all adds up.

I like to thank in advance our newly elected Government voted in by masses who will pay the price of terrorist attacks which they will deserve.

I hope this is just part of a p...... contest behind the scenes between different parts of the Pakistani power apparatus here after the election and not a new trend. It would not benefit Pakistan or the rest of the world for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom