What's new

Pakistan releases LeJ militant group leader

says the royal guard of the Emperor! :D

I am in exile, i will soon come back to terrorize naswarville once more.
@Armstrong, since Hype's a sissy according to you...could you please set this erring young fellow straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong, since Hype's a sissy according to you...could you please set this erring young fellow straight.

We got him married to the finest woman God has ever created - My Bhabi...she'd take care of him ! :)

Sahii kahaa @Hyperion ? :azn:

Plausible deniability, "I didn't do it, the ones before me released them". The old dog has learned some new tricks. He should be proud of himself. :D

Kahin baalooon ke saath saaath koi neurons tou nahin lagwaa leiii ? :unsure:

@Hyperion Christmas came rather early for the fundoos it seems..so who's sweetening the pot in this case..KSA or is this the Ganja's own initiative?

Why would you release criminals, how do we expect the security situation to improve with these groups roaming around the country with heavy arms.

I'm sure it's gangaz own initiative at the moment. He's still waiting for new guidelines from the master.

@Hyperion Christmas came rather early for the fundoos it seems..so who's sweetening the pot in this case..KSA or is this the Ganja's own initiative?

LEJ has claimed responsibility of most shia murders in Pakistan , how hard is it for you to comprehend ?

LEJ, but Malik Ishaq was in jail for last 14-15 years and was released only in 2012. How hard it is for you to comprehend?

@Hyperion problem is not Punjab. Where is mighty ISI, MI, IB, FIA, Special Branch. Without their Ashirvaad, they wouldn't have been released, right?

Hey @Hyperion - No one can release the LeJ Big Man without the consent of the Establishment ! Do you reckon this could be an attempt by the Establishment to bring the Big Guy back in the field & get Noora to try to use his connections in addition to their own to bring about a closure to the Shia killings in Pakistan by getting some Central Authority of the LeJ to reign in the more zealous members of the organization !

And off he goes back to his ji had... killing shias and those who oppose his fuked up ideology... well done ganjay gandu!

Now the same people who released them will Blame ISI & other agencies for not stopping them ...

@Hyperion Ganja's own initiative hunh? He's got an ax to grind with the Shias? :what: He seems cool with Iran though, hasn't undone the pipeline deal and all despite alleged Saudi displeasure towards said project?

Back
Top Bottom