What's new

Pakistan releases LeJ militant group leader

Could be what you are saying or something totally different. Let's study this angel:

Scenario: To test Army's nerves and limitations, or to check the power of his mandate, Noora tells the present Punjab establishment to release the guy.

Now depending upon how much the Army has been infiltrated by salafists-radicals, who are sympathetic to Nawaz and their own inability and incompetence to contain the menace they created in the first place, can:

1. Sit back and test this new game (they love playing games).. I call it the TALK-SHALK approach.
2. Change all the operational fundamentals of the armed forces in alignment with Saudi interests for containment of Iran etc etc.

Or, it could be that Armed forces have completed the purge of fundamentals within their ranks and are giving Nawaz enough levy to hang himself within couple of months, and then start the meanest and biggest operation agains LeT/LeJ/Punjab Taliban.

It's all relative and highly explosive situation. I think we will be in this crap for a long long time, at least for a decade more, before the citizens grow up and can understand the evil Armed forces and Saudi/Arab influence that rules our politics.

Hey @Hyperion - No one can release the LeJ Big Man without the consent of the Establishment ! Do you reckon this could be an attempt by the Establishment to bring the Big Guy back in the field & get Noora to try to use his connections in addition to their own to bring about a closure to the Shia killings in Pakistan by getting some Central Authority of the LeJ to reign in the more zealous members of the organization !

Ganjay kee hansi pay kabhi matt jana, imported hai! :devil:

@Hyperion Ganja's own initiative hunh? He's got an ax to grind with the Shias? :what: He seems cool with Iran though, hasn't undone the pipeline deal and all despite alleged Saudi displeasure towards said project?

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be what you are saying or something totally different. Let's study this angel:

Scenario: To test Army's nerves and limitations, or to check the power of his mandate, Noora tells the present Punjab establishment to release the guy.

Now depending upon how much the Army has been infiltrated by salafists-radicals, who are sympathetic to Nawaz and their own inability and incompetence to contain the menace they created in the first place, can:

1. Sit back and test this new game (they love playing games).. I call it the TALK-SHALK approach.
2. Change all the operational fundamentals of the armed forces in alignment with Saudi interests for containment of Iran etc etc.

Or, it could be that Armed forces have completed the purge of fundamentals within their ranks and are giving Nawaz enough levy to hang himself within couple of months, and then start the meanest and biggest operation agains LeT/LeJ/Punjab Taliban.

It's all relative and highly explosive situation. I think we will be in this crap for a long long time, at least for a decade more, before the citizens grow up and can understand the evil Armed forces and Saudi/Arab influence that rules our politics.

Ganjay kee hansi pay kabhi matt jana, imported hai! :devil:

Come on man, I am no fan of the PA or the ISI but they can't be this deep into messing up their own nation on purpose and with full cognizance of the result of such actions?:undecided:

They have no choice. The situation is out of their control. On one side the militants (their own product) are giving them a hard time and then the public of 3/4 provinces hates them. Talk about getting caught between a rock and a hard place.

Come on man, I am no fan of the PA or the ISI but they can't be this deep into messing up their own nation on purpose and with full cognizance of the result of such actions?:undecided:

And off he goes back to his ji had... killing shias and those who oppose his fuked up ideology... well done ganjay gandu!
don't abuse man!dislike him all u want but that doesn't justifies ur abusive language,the mijority has trusted him as their leader,ur sulking wouldn't do u any good :disagree:

We condemn killers but do not recognize hands behind it.Today it has become evident more than ever that Nawaz Sharif, Fazul Rehman, Some major Generals of Army are supporting this murderous support of Lashakre Jhangvi, Sipae Sahaba and Taliban within Pakistan along with Saudi money, and promoting US Policy of weakening Pakistan through division, hatred. America is involved in Pakistan by using Zi aul Haq and its leftover friends and destroying day by day…this is what called self destruction…

don't abuse man!dislike him all u want but that doesn't justifies ur abusive language,the mijority has trusted him as their leader,ur sulking wouldn't do u any good :disagree:

All these so called leaders are fukin corrupt...

They have no choice. The situation is out of their control. On one side the militants (their own product) are giving them a hard time and then the public of 3/4 provinces hates them. Talk about getting caught between a rock and a hard place.

The public of 3/4 provinces hates them? :what: Ummm...yaara I've seen maybe a single Pashtun out of FATA and another lone Balochi on PDF who had any acrimony towards the army otherwise everyone seems to be enamored by PA.

The public of 3/4 provinces hates them? :what: Ummm...yaara I've seen maybe a single Pashtun out of FATA and another lone Balochi on PDF who had any acrimony towards the army otherwise everyone seems to be enamored by PA.

Hello...this is a Pakistani Defense Forum - Its not reflected of the ground realities of Pakistan in the least bit on quite a few things ! :blink:

:hitwall: its Baluch or baloch nor balochi! ... and who is he? there are several baluch members here..

:hitwall: its Baluch or baloch nor balochi! ... and who is he? there are several baluch members here..

Oye yaraaa are Marris Baloch or are they Barahui & if they are Baloch than which are some of the Barahui tribes ? :what:

Yaara koi tha..I can't remember his handle..seemed as miffed as that MonkeyLuffey fellow at the PA...sorry man..I always end up writing Balochi..its like Pakistani, ******..Bangali..aadat padgai hai. :ashamed:

Not hate hate, but are tired of them meddling in everyday life of civilians. Their mandate is at the borders. Start using them in Jhang, and then you'll see the "ONE" province that is cheering for them at the moment. :D

Not hate hate, but are tired of them meddling in everyday life of civilians. Their mandate is at the borders. Start using them in Jhang, and then you'll see the "ONE" province that is cheering for them at the moment. :D

It happens all over the world yaar...people don't like having their normal lives affected by curfews or armed patrols...causes great discomfiture.

I am still a bit confused by your narration of a certain incident..did you actually see it happen..coz that's the word you used when you wrote about it? As in did you see them while perpetrating the act or is that the common reporting about the incident which you got to know?

LEJ, but Malik Ishaq was in jail for last 14-15 years and was released only in 2012. How hard it is for you to comprehend?

Malik ishaq is the cheif of LEJ ? do you agree ? from karachi to quetta most of the killings of Shias are claimed by LEJ (either bombings or target killings !!) .. in your BS towards MQM you have gone so blind that you are willing to acknowledge that Malik Ishaq and his organisation LEJ have openly killed and claimed all the killings

Back
Top Bottom