What's new

Pakistan releases LeJ militant group leader

A person who murders another? Shouldn't he/she be killed in return? Unless blood money is asked by the relatives?

Yes.. but this is the job of army and army chief is the head of state by Islamic laws.

And what/whom are we referring to -- Kill/shoot/hang/behead who? :D

Don't be kid and smile in the end of such a gruesome statement... point here is why such things are promoted by Asif ALi Zardari and captured terrorists released by Najam Sethi and Sarbjeet Singh murdered in jail?

may be i will say this because i have never worked in a government institution or armed forces, but why cant we just put every institution to its place. when we look at army they blame the civilians for not taking the responsibility, and i cant blame them because civilians are always busy with their corruption, incompetence, be it a police constable, a DC,DCO,Customs inspector or a PM, from top to bottom everyone hands are wet.
when we inquire civilians they blame army for not letting them do anything,CID / IB can't trace a mobile without ISI, and ISI won't even share data with even MI, establishment support for strategic assets is in front of us, their interference in Govt affairs is not a secret from us. I can't just see where lis the problem.

why can't civilians for once man up, let go of their extra dirty work, and focus on there work, leave internal security of LEAs, POLICE, and let them handle the goons like Malik Ishaq. Military on the other hand should come clean and detach itself from these strategic assets.

every one knows whabi is your nightmare because it point out the shirk prevailing in society.... but i was not discussing it with you, i just reply to your lies and personal attacks.

with sunnis if you are referring to non shia muslims than this is where you need to be teckeled... it is hindu and shia alliance in Afghanistan... which is running terrorism in Pakistan and for brain washed like you kids have no religion, so stop labeling kids to your interest.
when you point fingers are non shia muslims than expect so return kicks.

With all the b.s you say on this forum, I don't have time for people like you.

Yet with all the blabbering you are yet to prove with 14 years in Jail, How malik ishaq personally killed all these shias? I mean If MQM is accused of target killings then do you have to put blame on Altaf hussain? Malik Ishaq is more of a inciter, instigator just like Altaf bhai, deed is always done by others

instead of blabbering again and again, I like you balkay i would recommend you to read Amir Mir investigative reports on LeJ, Would open your mind about LeJ structure and organization and how their leaders escaped from military detention centers

Just hear your self , on one end you want me to prove Malik Ishaq is a killer 2 lines below you are answering your self by saying he is a instigator .. and knowing this you still dont beleive he is a killer instead you want me to prove it .. lol , you are so fckn confused or lost either way thats a pathetic mind set.

Provide the link by amir mir invetigative report .. dekhty hain in hazrat nay kia investigate kia hai

With all the b.s you say on this forum, I don't have time for people like you.

i think it is you bunch who state bs without evidence... how can you prove that $10billion was paid to release the terrorists by Zardair appointed Najam Sethi?

some on deleted this picture.. i post again... to show the nexus behind releasing of terrorists.

najam-sethi-is-pro-bla.jpg

So, our beloved CJ sob release the mass murderer again ..

i think it is you bunch who state bs without evidence... how can you prove that $10billion was paid to release the terrorists by Zardair appointed Najam Sethi?

some on deleted this picture.. i post again... to show the nexus behind releasing of terrorists.

najam-sethi-is-pro-bla.jpg

He did one program about creation of Pakistan and criticize Quaid e Azam. An episode of Apas ki baat, was quite shocking for the viewers .

Same sob conducted elections.. which i boycotted.

By all means... masters of sob were very disturbed over captured terrorists in Punjab... while in other provinces, they had their illegitimates releasing terrorists for 5 continuous years.

this sob najem sethi needed to by impeached by the nation and specially the family members of killed persons.

It is amazing to see that the CJ is very concerned about the missing persons but not concerned about the dead persons.
It is also amazing how the hamid mir jaffer glorify the missing persons but not the release of murderers.

Where is accountability?

All the Jazbaati Pakistani's commenting, Maintenance of Public Order Ordinance dictates a person to be detained for not more than 3 months if there is a danger his conduct will disturb peace and harmony of society. All these terrorists were apprehended in Jan/FEB time period under this ordinance, that's why they are being released.

I have a strong feeling that he was realsed on an agreement that he will work as an agent for ISI and other organisations.. May be he will give valuable information regarding TTP :angel:

Just hear your self , on one end you want me to prove Malik Ishaq is a killer 2 lines below you are answering your self by saying he is a instigator .. and knowing this you still dont beleive he is a killer instead you want me to prove it .. lol , you are so fckn confused or lost either way thats a pathetic mind set.

Provide the link by amir mir invetigative report .. dekhty hain in hazrat nay kia investigate kia hai

Nah, i was comparing your attitude, i remember in some old thread you said, murder cases against altaf were politically motivated yet today in this thread you believed Malik ishaq is a monster and killer. A killer who is yet freed by courts.

I believe he is Fasad ki Jaar a cancer in society, we need chemotherapy for cancer and chemotherapy is itself a painful procedure for patient

PML-N & noon league supporters Zindabad. “Main tai sher nu vote dai saan”

#PML should never have released this wanted terrorist from jail. I fail to understand when our agencies (which I respect despite everything) are capable of pulling out any innocent from his home and framing him as a terrorist then why do they have so much trouble dealing with Malik Ishaq or Hakimullah Mehsud both people who have killed thousands of Pakistanis. Why is action not taken against these enemies of the Pakistani state and huge terrorists yet there is no problem in harassing innocent Pakistanis.

I personally offer all my services, every piece of help I can offer to the Pakistani government in bringing down these terrorists once and for all. I already made a plan to hunt down Taliban chief Hakimullah Mehsud. These terrorist commanders should be our primary targets.

i think all of you missed the bold part:
.................Most terrorist organizations like Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Sipah-e-Sahaba are believed to be enjoying the support of external powers.

Ishaq’s imprisonment was a precautionary measure during Pakistan’s election. He has orchestrated numerous terrorist attacks against Shia Muslims in Pakistan. Most of the attacks have been in the city of Quetta in southwestern Pakistan where more than 180 Shias have been killed since January.

Pakistan held elections on May 11. Nawaz Sharif’s Pakistan Muslim League-N Party won the National Assembly elections.

PressTV - Pakistan releases militant group leader

He was held without charge pending the elections. Elections are over, so does he.

And for those who suggest that he should be hanged in some chowk, whereas i agree with them, but then Sir Altaf Hussain also deserve a similar treatment, as so many others. But then you need people to testify against these buggers.

Lastly, 'Army' had nothing to do with his capture or release, so better keep it out of this. You guys need to differentiate between what Army can do as compared to Police and other LEAs working under a fully functional and independent civilian govt/leadership.

Back
Top Bottom