What's new

Pakistan releases LeJ militant group leader

Thanks for sharing this report. It is not understandable why Malik Ishaq was freed from captivity when he has admitted to the murder of Shia civilians. See this is the entire problem for our country. The top terrorists are thriving here, enjoying life and killing whoever they wish to while us civilians are being chased around by security forces even though we have done nothing. Why don't the security forces take concrete measures against the Taliban and Lashkar E Jhangvi. These terrorist groups are anti Pakistan and would have killed Jinnah because Jinnah was a Shia.

The terrorists must be hunted down but I see no sucess in this regard. Instead of terrorists weak people like me and you are arrested and tortured by security forces or even framed on false charges of terrorism.

Please give exemplary punishment to Malik Ishaq, don't let him out on bail, if anyone is listening to this the terrorists should be purged. Please capture real terrorists and stop framing innocent civilians.

First you (pakistani people) vote for Terrorist Nawaz then you ask him to capture his Bastard TTP child Good luck with that?

Ok, then ask anyone about the points I mentioned, and tell them to refute any one of them, and I shall join the bandwagon singing "Pak sarr zameen....laaa laaa laaaa"

I do think & try to recognize the problem but I'm not that gullible either to accept something at face value when it doesn't seem to add up for me ! :kiss3:

Mubarak ho. Mubarak ho. Punjabistan and the new amber-ul-momineen are so transparent. Thora so to intizar kar letay, magar sharram kahan salafion mein. :D

Current regime was appointed by the Iranian dog Asif Ali Zardari. or perhaps you were sleeping when Dr. Qadri was objecting the appointment of Najem Sethi by PPP, Shabaz Sharif has kept those terrorists in tight cells during his last five year tenure, when Imran Khan judiciary and ANP were busy releasing terrorist and killing civilians in NWFP.

Ok, then ask anyone about the points I mentioned, and tell them to refute any one of them, and I shall join the bandwagon singing "Pak sarr zameen....laaa laaa laaaa"

I refute all of them ! :coffee:

Okay 2 of them ! :angel:

$15 billion dollar gift from saudis, enjoy

Now i clearly see who is behind the mess in Pakistan.

Evry soul in Pakistan knows that Najem Sethi was appointed by shia regime of Asif Ali Zardari, while forces of change were protesting his appointment.

Now i clearly see who is behind the mess in Pakistan.

Evry soul in Pakistan knows that Najem Sethi was appointed by shia regime of Asif Ali Zardari, while forces of change were protesting his appointment.

How many "evil shias" were in that regime... and what benefit did the "average evil kaffir shia" get that the pure angel sunnis didnt? u sectarian...... and this najam sethi is a sunni!

All slaves kneel before the Saudi King and his kan tuttas in Pakistan !!

Terrorists and their supporters are exposed... trying to cover regime which you supported the most?

We all know who is master of you and your President Asif ALi Zardari........ and during last five years shia Zardari kept releasing terrorists and shipping Pakistani money to Iran.

@Hyperion Yaara you also said that the new Saudi King is not into funding any such elements, relatively speaking, to any appreciable extent..I remember reading that in some thread..I believe Somebozo and Muse were there too. If that holds true then why would KSA be involved in getting the Ganjas to do such a thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Old habits die hard. Will take some time.

@Hyperion Yaara you also said that the new Saudi King is not into funding any such elements, relatively speaking, to any appreciable extent..I remember reading that in some thread..I believe Somebozo and Muse were there too. If that holds true then why would KSA be involved in getting the Ganjas to do such a thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Old habits die hard. Will take some time.

Don't tell me..now even the funding elements have gone the "non-state actor" way...I had come across reports of banks independently shuttling money and what not for such elements for quick off the book bucks..any possibility that that's what is going on here? In fact an associated bank of AKF in Pakistan itself was red-lighted for similar activities..

Back
Top Bottom