What's new

Pakistan releases LeJ militant group leader

@Armstrong, this is precisely why you can't and shouldn't use Army within the country. A simple solution: reduce the strength of armed forces by half, and spend that money on a new highly educated force which can deal with internal threats. At the moment Army is loosing all of it's battles, that of hearts and minds of it's population, and the on borders, as it has become impotent on a non-strategic level to deal with external threats.

Last edited by a moderator:
All slaves kneel before the Saudi King and his kan tuttas in Pakistan !!

All slaves kneel before the Saudi King and his kan tuttas in Pakistan !!

hrby88.jpg

Get a grip!

including ik?

Dont know if hes corrupt... but was sure... tht he wouldnt win.

Pray tell me why would the Army be doing this ?

I suppose question should be asked why isn't the army doing any thing about this?why terrorist who threatened national security are allowed to roam the streets of pakistan for free?why did the Army create and then backed MQM?

@Armstrong, this is precisely why you can't and shouldn't use Army within the country. A simple solution: reduce the strength of armed forces by half, and spend that money on a new highly educated force which can deal with internal threats. At the moment Army is loosing all of it's battles, that of hearts and minds of it's population, and the on borders, as it has become impotent on a non-strategic level to deal with external threats.

Still doesn't add up for me !

Hey @Icarus @Xeric - Do you concur with Hyperion ? :what:

Army's wonderful projects over the years:

1. LeT (Contain India)
2. LeJ (Saudi massas advice. Contain Iran)
3. Afghan Taliban (Strategic balance)
4. MQM (To counter PPP)
5. Nawaz Shareef (To counter PPP in Punjab + To try something new)
6. Many other LeX/Y/Z's.

I WANT ONE PERSON ON THIS FORUM TO REFUTE ANYONE OF THE ABOVE.

Furthermore, please don't annoy me by asking moronic questions, such as proof, how, when etc etc. You have brain and internet, it should suffice. If not, ask your elders.

Now with that out of the way, does anyone have any further questions about the armed forces. Ask at your own peril.

I suppose question should be asked why isn't the army doing any thing about this?why terrorist who threatened national security are allowed to rrom the streets of pakistan for free?why did the Army create and then backed MQM?

Thanks for sharing this report. It is not understandable why Malik Ishaq was freed from captivity when he has admitted to the murder of Shia civilians. See this is the entire problem for our country. The top terrorists are thriving here, enjoying life and killing whoever they wish to while us civilians are being chased around by security forces even though we have done nothing. Why don't the security forces take concrete measures against the Taliban and Lashkar E Jhangvi. These terrorist groups are anti Pakistan and would have killed Jinnah because Jinnah was a Shia.

The terrorists must be hunted down but I see no sucess in this regard. Instead of terrorists weak people like me and you are arrested and tortured by security forces or even framed on false charges of terrorism.

Please give exemplary punishment to Malik Ishaq, don't let him out on bail, if anyone is listening to this the terrorists should be purged. Please capture real terrorists and stop framing innocent civilians.

Army's wonderful projects over the years:

1. LeT (Contain India)
2. LeJ (Saudi massas advice)
3. Afghan Taliban (strategic balance)
4. MQM (To counter PPP)
5. Nawaz Shareef (To counter PPP in Punjab + To try something new)
6. Many other LeX/Y/Z's.

I WANT ONE PERSON ON THIS FORUM TO REFUTE ANYONE OF THE ABOVE.

Furthermore, please don't annoy me by asking moronic questions, such as proof, how, when etc etc. You have brain and internet, it should suffice. If not, ask your elders.

Now with that out of the way, does anyone have any further questions about the armed forces. Ask at your own peril.

Hamara ishq to General sahib is kabb ka khatum ho gia bhai .

@Armstrong @Hyperion Yaaron I brought it up because of something my father had been telling me recently.

He's been to almost every conflict ridden place...his job takes him there. From our own Maoist infested districts..specially Lalgarh to Kupwara and even Darfur. Anyway, while working with AKF he's also visited Afghanistan multiple times..this time around his interpreter, in a candid moment, told him that his cousin and his cousin's wife were cut down by the security forces in Af. I asked him if they had been caught in the crossfire..he shook his head..all he said was that in his limited knowledge in all such LIC zones, when disciplined troops have to fight insurgents such incidents do occur and the frequency of their occurrence increases with the increase in time spent fighting such an insurgency. To paraphrase him..once you're committed to such an action..you've been dealt a cruel hand..COIN ops cannot be won on the field..you can win every open engagement where the insurgents decide to make a stand but at the end of the day they will keep melting back into the populace or the terrain and then come back at you all the more ferociously. It becomes a contest of attrition for the security forces as their numbers start getting whittled away. In such a situation it doesn't just become difficult to distinguish foes from the innocent visually, something we've heard of ad infinatum, but it also becomes psychologically and cognitively difficult to distinguish between members of the common populace and the illegal combatants. Once that point is reached discipline breaks down even if you're the side still carrying the momentum and such incidents become common. In his view he has never been to a LIC zone where this has not held true.

What Hype narrated was eerily similar to this ergo my question..

Beta, those people are not the final word. They are just young analysts. They are bound to be biased. We can all start an unending competition. Want to go there? Best practice is to recognize the problem, talk constructively about it and find a solution. Not to start a war. Grow up, and think for yourself about cause and effect. You can do it. I have high hopes for you. :D

Still doesn't add up for me !

Hey @Icarus @Xeric - Do you concur with Hyperion ? :what:

Malik ishaq is the cheif of LEJ ? do you agree ? from karachi to quetta most of the killings of Shias are claimed by LEJ (either bombings or target killings !!) .. in your BS towards MQM you have gone so blind that you are willing to acknowledge that Malik Ishaq and his organisation LEJ have openly killed and claimed all the killings

Yet with all the blabbering you are yet to prove with 14 years in Jail, How malik ishaq personally killed all these shias? I mean If MQM is accused of target killings then do you have to put blame on Altaf hussain? Malik Ishaq is more of a inciter, instigator just like Altaf bhai, deed is always done by others

instead of blabbering again and again, I like you balkay i would recommend you to read Amir Mir investigative reports on LeJ, Would open your mind about LeJ structure and organization and how their leaders escaped from military detention centers

Beta, those people are not the final word. They are just young analysts. They are bound to be biased. We can all start an unending competition. Want to go there? Best practice is to recognize the problem, talk constructively about it and find a solution. Not to start a war. Grow up, and think for yourself about cause and effect.

I do think & try to recognize the problem but I'm not that gullible either to accept something at face value when it doesn't seem to add up for me ! :kiss3:

You can do it. I have high hopes for you. :D

Rolaiii ga kiyaaa ? :cray:

Back
Top Bottom