What's new

TTP militants are Pakistan’s responsibility, not ours, Afghan Taliban leader Suhail Shaheen says

To be honest this is the problem with people in Pakistan from my analysis.

Whatever good quality they have, it always goes into the extreme, for example let's take tribal Pashtuns, I admire their fierce independence at the face of anything, but that goes into the extreme where they even butcher each other over small inconveniences which just isn't how a civilised nation behaves.

Then take Punjabis, generally more culturally "progressive" which makes them more receptive to technological advancement which benefits the state - but then many of them go to the extreme where they cuck themselves and support literal degeneracy.

No one in Pakistan has a moderate pool of qualities that doesn't dive into some kind of extreme where it becomes self-harming.

And our dictatorships have been so shit, other countries that have authoritarian rule used it to their advantage to shape their population's psychee, mass industrialisation, etc. Ours used it to plunder resources for personal gain and incredibly botched operations that had minimal benefit.

Pakistan had a golden opportunity to create an inclusive setup with Afghanistan with American support but the Establishment was busy protecting Afghan Taliban and negotiating with its Pakistani counterpart.

US lost patience with Pakistan and chose to exit from Afghanistan. This vaccum allowed Afghan Taliban to retake the country.

Many in Pakistan were celebrating return of Afghan Taliban. Then DG-ISI Faiz Hamid was sipping tea in Afghanistan.

Outcomes of the so-called strategic depth game:

1. PAK - US relations are damaged.

2. Afghan Taliban will make decisions that will suit interests of Afghanistan instead of upholding Ummah Chummah of Pakistan. Understandable.

3. Pakistan is left to deal with the likes of BLA and TTP on its own.

4. Economy is kaput and guess whom WE begged to rescue it?

5. Indians are having a good laugh. US and India are creating a strategic partnership. Afghan Taliban have also invited Indians to complete their projects in Afghanistan.

I am not surprised. Pakistan does not give value to its enlightened minds. Pakistan has no strategic vision.

Personally, I am cool with Afghan Taliban ruling Afghanistan. I am rather glad that Pakistan can see that there is no Ummah Chummah out there. Pakistan needs to learn some lessons.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom