What's new

TTP militants are Pakistan’s responsibility, not ours, Afghan Taliban leader Suhail Shaheen says

Pakistan is run by absolute morons, At the height of the US presence in Afghanistan, when there was limitless money being poured into Afghanistan by the US, Pakistan should have negotiated a funding of a hardened border wall on the Afghan Pakistani border, completely mined the area thoroughly and set up manned watch towers along with surveillance equipment, drones and other infrastructure. It would have stopped the TTP being able to cross over as well and stop the drug flow and refugees from Afghanistan coming into Pakistan, and this would have all been done with US money, as the US was eager to have cross border militancy stopped in both directions, and it would have even twisted the arm of Kabul to go along with the proposal. Instead they waited to start fencing only when the US started losing interest in Afghanistan and was fatigued and wanted to dedicate resources in the fight against China.
Smuggling kaisay hotee phir? The most coveted post in sepoy's PA is on the border...

A clear indication that Taliban support TTP which is why the attacks in Pakistan by TTP have surged since Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.

As for the Pak Deep State, Afghanistan needs to be 100% narcotic - a 300b$ per year affair with a share for everyone. The rest doesn't matter as the casualties are taken as occupational hazards. On the plus side, the army is getting trained for what doesn't kill you makes you stronger....

On a priority, Pakistan needs to get rid of TTP sympathisers in Pakistan Re: IK & PTI.

If IK and PTI has so much love for their pathan brothers, they should move to Afghanistan.
7gubjh.jpg

Tbh I can’t blame Taliban from saying such.
Why make TTP your enemy when Pakistan it self isn’t serious in fighting TTP?
Let Pakistan and TTP deal with their own issues.

Pakistani establishment think Afghans are fools; but Afghans know Pakistanis are fools.....

Afghans have never accepted Durand line and they will never give up their land.

A clear indication that Taliban support TTP which is why the attacks in Pakistan by TTP have surged since Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.
The weapons used in the recent attack were also American weapons is what I hear, and this same guy also mentioned how he rejects the Durrand line is going to bring it up when "it's the right time"

Tbh I can’t blame Taliban from saying such.
Why make TTP your enemy when Pakistan it self isn’t serious in fighting TTP?
Let Pakistan and TTP deal with their own issues.
I mean agreed, but they are also supporting TTP so it's hypocritical

The weapons used in the recent attack were also American weapons is what I hear, and this same guy also mentioned how he rejects the Durrand line is going to bring it up when "it's the right time"

US weaponry fell into Taliban hands and probably got transferred to TTP for some deal between both parties within Afghanistan.

First RAW was supporting TTP...then Israel...then America....and now the Taliban government of Afghanistan?

You really think any of us believe that BS for one second?

TTP is an asset of the ISI. The entire group was destroyed in 2015. Whatever remnants remained were brought into the ISI's grip

That's why Ehsanullah Ehsan was allowed to escape from a military safe house.

Chutiyas think they can fool us again.

OK, let's assume Taliban Afghanistan is supporting TTP. Sure okay.

Close down the chaman and torkham crossings then. Why doesn't Pakistan use its leverage?

It doesn't because no threat exists.

Simple. All this TTP BLA BS is being overblown to save the GHQs reputation.

And its failing miserably

US weaponry fell into Taliban hands and probably got transferred to TTP for some deal between both parties within Afghanistan.

Look at this chutiya faujeet. uS weApOnRy gOt tRaBSfErRed lmfao.

Right, the Afghan Taliban is going to willingly give up weapons to another group which could be used against them.

What kind of weird faujeet phuddu are you?

I want to write about TTP. Any help would be highly appreciated.

That’s also Pakistans fault.
Even Taliban don’t take Pakistan seriously anymore.
It’s Pakistan it self releasing TTP militants and high ranks like Muslim Khan and Ehsanullah Ehsan.
Pakistan is showing it self as weak and allowing it to happen so they continue to support TTP. Would they have the courage to support TTP if PAF was roaring over the skies of Afghanistan bombing TTP camps and using covert means to dismantle TTP mud and high rank through assassinations?
Just a few well planned assassinations can cause TTP to fracture and fight amongst itself and with Taliban. Pakistan has the power to do so but is unwilling to do so.
I know someone who fought in Afghanistan under 313 Badri and was trained by SSG. He told me many TTP groups are filled with double agents for us. So Pakistan has the means but is unwilling and Pakistan supported and still supports some Afghan Taliban factions but doesn’t know how to use that influence over them.
It all boils down to the current leadership. A bunch of coward selfish dollarkhor generals have hijacked Pakistan.

but they are also supporting TTP
Americans got them to sell out Zawahiri but we can’t get the group we brought into power in “our backyard” to give us the drop on Noor Wali?

First RAW was supporting TTP...then Israel...then America....and now the Taliban government of Afghanistan?

You really think any of us believe that BS for one second?

TTP is an asset of the ISI. The entire group was destroyed in 2015. Whatever remnants remained were brought into the ISI's grip

That's why Ehsanullah Ehsan was allowed to escape from a military safe house.

Chutiyas think they can fool us again.

OK, let's assume Taliban Afghanistan is supporting TTP. Sure okay.

Close down the chaman and torkham crossings then. Why doesn't Pakistan use its leverage?

It doesn't because no threat exists.

Simple. All this TTP BLA BS is being overblown to save the GHQs reputation.

And its failing miserably

Look at this chutiya faujeet. uS weApOnRy gOt tRaBSfErRed lmfao.

Right, the Afghan Taliban is going to willingly give up weapons to another group which could be used against them.

What kind of weird faujeet phuddu are you?
Why can't all of them support them?

It's quite simple, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Even America was supporting Islamic radicals when it favoured them.

And the border crossing does get closed down, but there are also normal civillians that use it so you can't just close it down indefinitely like a game, it triggers local sentiments.

That’s also Pakistans fault.
Even Taliban don’t take Pakistan seriously anymore.
It’s Pakistan it self releasing TTP militants and high ranks like Muslim Khan and Ehsanullah Ehsan.
Pakistan is showing it self as weak and allowing it to happen so they continue to support TTP. Would they have the courage to support TTP if PAF was roaring over the skies of Afghanistan bombing TTP camps and using covert means to dismantle TTP mud and high rank through assassinations?
Just a few well planned assassinations can cause TTP to fracture and fight amongst itself and with Taliban. Pakistan has the power to do so but is unwilling to do so.
I know someone who fought in Afghanistan under 313 Badri and was trained by SSG. He told me many TTP groups are filled with double agents for us. So Pakistan has the means but is unwilling and Pakistan supported and still supports some Afghan Taliban factions but doesn’t know how to use that influence over them.
It all boils down to the current leadership. A bunch of coward selfish dollarkhor generals have hijacked Pakistan.

Americans got them to sell out Zawahiri but we can’t get the group we brought into power in “our backyard” to give us the drop on Noor Wali?
True, MI and ISI is filled with a lot of cowardly and indecisive men. Not enough people with real balls or nationalists.

Honestly you can hate on Musharraf based on a lot of stuff but he had balls and was a nationalist, and no other leader in Pakistan was ever under the amount of pressure as he was so it's easy to hate him

Talibans on both sides are ideologically and ethnically connected, one of the biggest things holding them together is not actually Islam but tribal affiliations. All this considered, it's very unlikely for them to turn guns in a full on conflict.

Secondly, they are selling the weapons and making money. It isn't really difficult to acquire weapons anyway considering they have makeshift factories as well.

Last edited:

If TTP is targeted by Talibs in Afghanistan then ISIS and AQ and others will stop trusting Talibs. The ISIS and AQ have own nexus there.

Send a Freedom of Information Act to GHQ. I’m sure they’d love to help out and will send a Black Vigo to pick you up.
Sir I have no idea why do people try to blow things out of proportion. I have an academic purpose for carrying out the research. In fact, I have already contacted GHQ in this regard and have been invited over to take information of my interest. But I thought I might find some relevant person here who could shape my work and provide some info.

Back
Top Bottom