What's new

Pakistan military and civilian leader gears up for retaliation.

We have lost the option...Try to enter Indian airspace and see there action....They didn't shoot down enemy jet and now with narrow options can't do much...Ik said he would not think...Pakistan is clearly failed and lost media narrative already...Lol Imagine Balakot,KP....This PAF decline to take on IAF in kargil ....
PAF should announce another housing scheme in retaliation...this is what there are doing at best from last many years..Thank GOD, TTP didn't know how to fly a plane and don't have one otherwise PAF would have decline to bomb them even

Well the 99.9% of the corrupt population doesn't pay any taxes and now they expect PAF to deliver miracles. Beggers can't be choosers.

India has taken the states higher.now Pakistan has to deside if it's for the game.
Because when the stakes are higher and Pakistan comes with a weak response ,people will start questioning that's one thing pakistani establishment has not faced till date.
What ever Pakistan does India will respond ,it's up to Pakistan security establishment to decide if they can continue the high stakes game for long .if they decide to continue the high stakes game ,they will need to be ready for questioning.tricky situation for them

Watching the news Pakistani leadership from military to politicians have issued statements of an attack on india. DGISPR, Foreign minister, Information minister and even Khurshid shah from opposition had said of retaliation.

Assessing the situation Indian strike was of no value a 2 min incursion which was aimed for domestic politics of India and a bomb dropped in wilderness.

The question is shall be respond to this and if so why.
Yes they already purchases choriyaan for PAF...period

We are going to do nothing. All the government is hoping for is some international attention to de-escalate and some lollipop like F16s from USA or donation from another country :hitwall:

We did fuk all when they downed the P3, we do fuk all whenever they do anything else, and we will do fuk all even now. I'm ashamed! Done supporting the armed forces for now.

We will respond to them already been said why question is irrelevant.

There is perhaps advanced technologies available to Indians via their darling Israelis, if not active participation.
This is the most important point that has been raised by a Pakistani in any of the countless threads about this attack.

I know exactly how and why paf failed/refused to follow iaf jets across the LOC.

But I will not disclose the details for obvious reasons.

I can say for sure that paf will not respond in any kind in the next 24 to 48 hours which is the hour of action for Pakistan. Please mark my words or this post.

I will post more later.

India has taken the states higher.now Pakistan has to deside if it's for the game.
Because when the stakes are higher and Pakistan comes with a weak response ,people will start questioning that's one thing pakistani establishment has not faced till date.
What ever Pakistan does India will respond ,it's up to Pakistan security establishment to decide if they can continue the high stakes game for long .if they decide to continue the high stakes game ,they will need to be ready for questioning.tricky situation for them

Agreed Pakistan lost the chance and that was Shootdown. As far as India's perspective for the audience, they have target inside Pakistan which everyone knows there was NO target but its a general perspective now what target Pakistan have inside India??? BIG NO zero target except go and do bombing over the airfield. Its actually invite of a FULL SCALE war so everyone knows nothing happened real but Indian Govt achieve its goal but creating this drama exactly like Surgical Strikes. Pakistan LOST the chance because general janta awam damn care about these engagements, technical issues, etc etc they want revenge smpleand govts and the armed forces need to understand the requirement of the awaam as well.

If you ask any pakistani right now one side theyre saying Pakistan well guarded by the airforce on the other side they're saying WE NEED RESPONSE from PAF go into deep...

they dont understand that PAF dont have any target inside India or India has inside Pakistan except general perseption of so called terrroists camps.

IMO, Pakistan is on the negative side (lost the chance).

Watching the news Pakistani leadership from military to politicians have issued statements of an attack on india. DGISPR, Foreign minister, Information minister and even Khurshid shah from opposition had said of retaliation.

Assessing the situation Indian strike was of no value a 2 min incursion which was aimed for domestic politics of India and a bomb dropped in wilderness.

Their intention was to cause damage albeit they failed to do so thanks to Pakistan Air Force's response. But nonetheless, they violated our air space with 3 separate incursions in 3 different sectors with only 1 making past the LOC, and they intended to do the worst. That alone is enough to retaliate. I hope the Defense and Civilian leadership will stand by what it said.

This is the most important point that has been raised by a Pakistani in any of the countless threads about this attack.

I know exactly how and why paf failed/refused to follow iaf jets across the LOC.

I can say for sure that paf will not respond in any kind in the next 24 to 48 hours which is the hour of action for Pakistan. Please mark my words or this post.

I will post more later.

Typical ''mY sOuRcEs ArE vErY ReLiAbLe aNd AcCuRaTe oN tHiS NeWs bUt I CaNnOt TeLl mY sOuRcE bEcAuSe ItS tOo CoNfIdEnTiAl'' comment.

Yes. We shall respond to this .becoz their intentions were to bomb in Pakistan . But PAF made them ran away . Now their attempt to attack was foiled by PAF . Now we should attack Indians .

I will post more later.
Actually you are partially correct..But it not in this specific case because of technology ...I think PAF has some problem vis a vis IAF therefore on several occasions PAF declined in recent past...Lets take an example of Kargil when Indian planes were bombing PAF simply declined to take on...
What happened after P3 plane..nothing..Might be PAF is better aware of there capabilities..

We have lost the option...Try to enter Indian airspace and see there action....They didn't shoot down enemy jet and now with narrow options can't do much...Ik said he would not think...Pakistan is clearly failed and lost media narrative already...Lol Imagine Balakot,KP....This PAF decline to take on IAF in kargil ....
PAF should announce another housing scheme in retaliation...this is what there are doing at best from last many years..Thank GOD, TTP didn't know how to fly a plane and don't have one otherwise PAF would have decline to bomb them even
I think you didn't hear DG ISPR's press conference

Recapture Kargil... Keep it under control for few days.. And withdraw after few days.. I want to see shame on modi face... Lol
Yes . That could be it .

Back
Top Bottom