What's new

Israel gears up for possible unilateral strike on Iran

Isreal Don't need to attack Iran for iran to fall, they just need to start insurgency in Iran with the minority ethnic groups there and and they can acheieve death by a thousand cuts. Iran is doing what ever it takes to keep all matter external (Syria involvement, Death to Isreal, Iraq) Once the storm settle and they do go back to their internal problems it will be the start of their end.

Isreal Don't need to attack Iran for iran to fall, they just need to start insurgency in Iran with the minority ethnic groups there and and they can acheieve death by a thousand cuts. Iran is doing what ever it takes to keep all matter external (Syria involvement, Death to Isreal, Iraq) Once the storm settle and they do go back to their internal problems it will be the start of their end.
Dear you dont even know that the name of that regime is israel not isreal .
Go do your school homework . leave the talking to others . thank you

Dear you dont even know that the name of that regime is israel not isreal .
Go do your school homework . leave the talking to others . thank you

قلتلك اوعك تشكر يهودي، اليهودي ضد بلادي و بلادك، يارب نقطع الهماجية الاسريلية فل منطقة

I have hearing this kind of news for years now.

The reality is Israel only have guts to attack civilians or failed states like Syria.
First of all you dont know history.
Secondly Syria has stronger military than Iran.

syrian military is destroyed they can't stand against any airforce now. If some country only attack them from air and artillery+cruise missiles they are finished

Zionists again these low and ungrateful animals want another holocuast

Syrian military training isn't so good and you know that. They just had a decent arsenal but they don't know how to mobilize and conceal their arsenal properly. If they went to war with a modern military they would fair off well.

:o: are you joking ?
Syria has 4800 tanks, Iran - 1500
Syria has 230 combat jets, Iran - 150
Syria has modern air defence, including Buk M2, Pantsyr and possibly S-300. Iran has ancient Hawks.
Syria has Yakhont anti ship missiles, Iran does not.

Syrian military training isn't so good and you know that. They just had a decent arsenal but they don't know how to mobilize and conceal their arsenal properly. If they went to war with a modern military they would fair off well.
I dont see how Iranian training is any better.

Syria has modern air defence, including Buk M2, Pantsyr and possibly S-300. Iran has ancient Hawks.

You’re right Syria has a lot more weaponry and a more militarized state, Iran has a geography that protects them from land invasions, less need for huge numbers of tanks also hard to operate there.

I know very well about the wars of Israel against various Arab states. You did a quiet well job, we know it.

I don't think so but lets assume they have better military than Iran.

They don't have the guts that Iran has. Let's be honest here. We all know you will never conduct a military operation against Iran. Like entering their airspace and hitting their installations.

Their equipment up to date? Even if so, they're not able to withstand an Israeli attack, especially considering geographical disadvantage unless they resort to guerrilla warfare. Syria's air defence is really no use against modern air forces that have technology to conduct precise strikes from the sea.

Iran's power is over rated in the world media to justify an attack against them, however Iran has been under sanctions for a while and can't acquire such weapons. So in all around conventional sense they are at a disadvantage but they adapted to the sanctions and have a solid ballistic missile arsenal and have adopted a irregular warfare strategy to cope with modern scenarios. Doesn't mean it will all work though, we haven't seen that yet.

Zionists again these low and ungrateful animals want another holocuast

Maybe they will? Who knows!

What is the most likely scenario of an imminent attack on Iran by Israel?

Please give it a rundown.

But you are sure that it is enough against Israel?? Last time i checked Iran's army is very weakl agaisnt Israel and not to mention that Israel will have the support of America.
Who will support Iran during wars?? Also what do you think whom will Saudi Arabia support??

I think you are thinking about the indian military being weak and cofusing it with Iran, can't you see that all this Israeli blablabla is timed with nuclear negotiations between Iran and the Europeans. Just check the dates. now both have stoped, nthing in the news from Israel anymore.

LOL Iranians aren't Arabs, Arabs do not know how to fight anymore. Honestly only Pakistan, Iran, and Turkey are Muslim countries that can fight the rest either cannot because they are too dependent on others (Arabs and CARS) or they are just suspect militarily (the rest).

Back
Top Bottom