What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not easy for many north Indians to understand Pakistani ethnicities IMO. they generally assume it is like the normal Hindu/Muslim castes found in India. Some of them even believes Pakistan has 25% Hindus. :lol:

Spoken like an idiot..

Yes, it needs a South Indian Christian to understand Pakistan does not have 25% Hindus.. Seriously what are you smoking?

I'll list the differences to get the thread over with.

*Better people

*Better food

*Better cricket team

*Better army

*Better looking girls

*Better looking guys

*Angrier people

*More loving people

*More passionate people

*Guns

*Bravery

*Loyalty

*Strong will

*Better fashion sense

*Better poets

*Better music

*Better humor

And the list can go on for several pages.

Dude ethnic Punjabis of Pakistan,( i am taking out Kashmiris, Pathans (Northern Punjab) and Baluch (DG Khan, Rajanpur..south Punjab) of Punjab) are simmilar to Punjabis in Northern India, although some tribes claim decent from central asia or arabs..they too are a mix.... Kashmiris of Pakistan are simmilar to Kashmiris of Indian Kashmir.

If you say that whole of central india and northern india is indo aryan..then you are wrong....only Punjabis and Kashmiris of India have Aryan blood in them (i,e closer to Pakistanis). The rest you are referring to speak Indo Aryan languages...but ethnically they are dravidian...eg: Bengalis of India are ethnic dravidians but their language is indo aryan..so please don't confuse the language with the type of people. Another example can be of the Muhajirs in Karachi who came from Central India, by looking at them you can tell that they are more dravidian than Aryan...so please this is a big misconception you guys have...if any ethnicity in india is closer to Pakistan then its Punjabis and Kashmiris thats it.

For most of the time the five regions which form Pakistan (Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN) were governed independently from what is today's india until the muslims came in and made it one mughal empire. Infact these five regions together today is known as PAKISTAN...its precisely the land where Aryans settled when they came from Central Asia, their first settlement was in where today Peshawar is located. So PAKISTAN (includin Indian Punjab and Kashmir) is the region where Aryans came...the rest only speak indo aryan languages so they also say that they are indo aryan people.

except for pathans, the other groups like sareki,balouch are not present in India. Even the Punjabi population in India got other Dalit groups in large numbers. There are less "Iranids" in Indian Punjab than Pakistani Punjab.

Pathans are not even ethnic Afghans in India. their Afghan ancestory will be very less due to intermingling with other north Indian Muslim communities.

It is not easy for many north Indians to understand Pakistani ethnicities IMO. they generally assume it is like the normal Hindu/Muslim castes found in India. Some of them even believes Pakistan has 25% Hindus. :lol:

Good informative post :tup:

@ Bindass no one is trying to insult mohajirs...u might see it that way ...... seriously is there a inferiority complex you guys have..no one insulted mohajirs ....it was just mentioned that they came from central india...and you started thinking that we are insulting them...cuz some how we are affiliating them with india.

Quite a funny case with Pakistani inferiority complex and identity crisis here on PDF. Hey I got an idea, if you are so different from India, why dont you prove this by getting your own D-A-M-N national language for starters. Urdu is an Indian language, none of you are native Urdu speakers except for a small minority of Mohajirs (who of course have Indian roots).

You people watch our Bollywood movies, pretend to be Indians in foreign Western countries, made our Indian Urdu language your national language, and then come and do silly chest-thumping in online forums on how you are so different :hitwall: Give me a break!

@ Bindass no one is trying to insult mohajirs...u might see it that way ...... seriously is there a inferiority complex you guys have..no one insulted mohajirs ....it was just mentioned that they came from central india...and you started thinking that we are insulting them...cuz some how we are affiliating them with india.

what inferiority complex, what do you have for which we will feel inferiority complex. :rofl::rofl:

If you say that whole of central india and northern india is indo aryan..then you are wrong....only Punjabis and Kashmiris of India have Aryan blood in them (i,e closer to Pakistanis). The rest you are referring to speak Indo Aryan languages...but ethnically they are dravidian...eg: Bengalis of India are ethnic dravidians but their language is indo aryan..so please don't confuse the language with the type of people. Another example can be of the Muhajirs in Karachi who came from Central India, by looking at them you can tell that they are more dravidian than Aryan...so please this is a big misconception you guys have...if any ethnicity in india is closer to Pakistan then its Punjabis and Kashmiris thats it.
There are lot of Truths being suppressed by Propagandists. Dravidian is a Mediterranean race. It is properly classified as "Elamo-Dravidian" race if You believe in Human races. are most of Indians really Dravidians? I will call it is ASI content which is native to India to which Indians will classify more. ASI, may be related to Australoid or Weddoid origin.

There are lot of Truths being suppressed by Propagandists. Dravidian is a Mediterranean race. It is properly classified as "Elamo-Dravidian" race if You believe in Human races. are most of Indians really Dravidians? I will call it is ASI content which is native to India to which Indians will classify more. ASI, may be related to Australoid or Weddoid origin.

You are getting into a silly argument. Indians are Brown skinned with black hair and brown eyes, end of story.

@ neutral person..........dude read history again Urdu itself came from a Turkish word "Urdu" meaning "Lahkar or an army". It was brought here by warrior tribes of central asia....some claim it originated in the camps of Ghaznavi. I am pretty sure if i post a urdu paragraph here you won't be able to even read it...cuz of its different script. Only the muslims in Northern India speak this language and they should this language represents that for a 1000 years Muslims had ruled whole of India. It is indeed a pride for Pakistanis to speak Urdu. Check this Urdu Language Course : eLearning

Bollywood movies don't use hindi, if they start doing it, people in india will even start to bang their heads in to the walls....they use a lot of urdu words...bollywood is a propaganda tool for India..it is watched in many countries....even those where they can't understand it....so its absolute stupidity to signal out Pakistan....imagine i knew a Pakistani guy who was watching Japanese Anime series....does this mean he craves to be a Japanese...change your mind set dude seriously !!!

As far as the second part of some Pakistani claiming to be from your country is concerned...as i said most of us even if we insist we are indians would look different from you guys except from the muhajirs who came from present day india. So if some one said it he is an individual and i cant say anything for him.

23celeb-agarkar.jpg

A NON PUNJABI PLAYER AND NOW HAVE A LOOK................. PAKISTANI PUNJABI PLAYER

pk_naveed_rana_gen.jpg

@ veer bhogya vasundhara ...Dude seriously what kind of immature posts are you doing now...if i post ten pictures here of Pakistanis with green eyes who look more european than Pakistani...does this mean that Pakistanis are Europeans...why arn't you proud of what you are...why do you want to be like others..seriously..then indians say that they don't have a inferiority complex.

@ neutral person...dude read history again Urdu itself came from a Turkish word "Urdu" meaning "Lahkar or an army". It was brought here by warrior tribes of central asia....some claim it originated in the camps of Ghaznavi. I am pretty sure if i post a urdu paragraph here you won't be able to even read it...cuz of its different script. Only the muslims in Northern India speak this language and they should this language represents that for a 1000 years Muslims had ruled whole of India. It is indeed a pride for Pakistanis to speak Urdu. Check this Urdu Language Course : eLearning

As far as the second part of some Pakistani claiming to be from your country is concerned...as i said most of us even if we insist we are indians would look different from you guys except from the muhajirs who came from present day india. So if some one said it he is an individual and i cant say anything for him.

I am not going to argue with you whether Urdu is an Indian or Pakistani language, because everyone knows its an Indian language, and will always be so. As I said earlier, get your own D-A-M-N national language, stop speaking our language. I know you Pakistanis are world champions at distorting history, but no amount of distortion is going to convince anyone that Urdu is native to Pakistan.

As for the second part, trust me the biggest insult to an Indian is to be even associated with Pakistanis. We dont want to be associated with you guys, so stop pretending to be Indians. We consider it the biggest insult. I would rather be called a gay African man than a Pakistani. I know it is tough being a Pakistani, and you guys suffer from some serious inferiority complex from us Indians, but we dont want to be associated with you so get that that through your and your fellow countrymen's heads. It gets so annoying when every 2nd guy I meet here in Canada from Pakistan tries to get away by passing themselves off as Indian to get better jobs and better social standing.

Pakistanis | STOP pretending as Indians in America after Mumbai Terrorist Attacks, Time Sq Plot.mp4 - YouTube

On a finishing note: Thank God i'm not a pakistani...Bal Bal bach gaya 100 km udhar paida hota to main kisi ko muhn dikahane layak nahin rehata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom